Chelsea vs Liverpool

BlueLion.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLSEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Simply one of the most exciting games I've seen in my life. I nearly had a stroke..... I went fucking mental.

IN YOUR ASS LIVERPOOL .... you played like cunts. RAFA got his ass bitten bad by Drogba.

LAMPARD IS A FUCKIN LEGEND. YOU MUST ADMIRE THIS GUY..

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

what a game....finally....after all this years

my so called Chelsea mate was clapping when torres scored....he said liverpool deserve to go through they played well....

what do you guys think???is he a Chelsea fan????

Edited by kbchel

what a game....finally....after all this years

my so called Chelsea mate was clapping when torres scored....he said liverpool deserve to go through they played well....

what do you guys think???is he a Chelsea fan????

Lol ... you ask us about a person who we don't know yet is your friend. You should answer that question yourself.

But my prejudice is that you should let his ass be raped, because he's a scouser in disguise

HOOORRRRRAAAAYYYYYY!!!!! I am just SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW!!!! We're going to a CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL!!! GAH! It was an amazing game, you would think it was the score of Barça v.Utd, it it WAS'NT!! Didi is a Legend and Lampsy showed a lot of strength to score that penalty, amazing job boys!

let's just hope we'll be this happy come May 21!!! :blue scalf:

were going to moscow were going to win the cup

were going to moscow were going to win the cup

SING THAT ALL NIGHT LONG!

COME ON Chelsea!

LA LA LA LA LA!! AM LOVING IT!

What a game!

Its about time aswell!

Credit to em all, especially Lamps..was kinda suprised to see he was playing, but he played well, stood up and took that pen which takes strength, more so after his past week.

Moscow here we come! :blue scalf:

Watched the game in a boozer called the Iron Horse in Hope Street in the centre of Glasgow with a few like inded friends. Never, EVER been so nervous in my life when the bin dippers pulled it back to 2-3 but blinding, I would have to say that the majority of fans in the bar were willing on Chels.

End of the game I taught the fuckers "Celery", which drew both amusing and aghast looks from the bar staff and regulars, then I looked on the juke box for inspiration.......and found Primal Scream's "Give out but dont give up" album, I put every fucking song on and the place was leaping.

Blinding :blue scalf:

Bloody hell that was some night, fucking class and talk about nervs.

DavidEU told me liverpool fans were singing "wheres your mother gone" to frank, fucking disgusting that. :mad: :mad: :mad:

When Frank scored my sister was in tears, you could see on his face how much it ment and what a performance from the lad and to stand up and take that penalty, legend!

Class Night, bring on those manc's in 3 weeks... come on you chels.

Bloody hell that was some night, fucking class and talk about nervs.

DavidEU told me liverpool fans were singing "wheres your mother gone" to frank, fucking disgusting that. :mad::mad::mad:

When Frank scored my sister was in tears, you could see on his face how much it ment and what a performance from the lad and to stand up and take that penalty, legend!

Class Night, bring on those manc's in 3 weeks... come on you chels.

did they sing this ? I hate them, I hate them, fucking Liverpool "fans" : Lamps is the best !!!!