Chelsea vs Liverpool

BlueLion.

I'm off to the Bridge soon.I'd be lying if i said i was'nt nervous.Will definetley need a few drinks before the game.I'm not going to predict any scores or anything,kiss of death and all that :D .

Enjoy the game everyone and let's hope we're all in even more happy moods later.

:blue scalf:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm off to the Bridge soon.I'd be lying if i said i was'nt nervous.Will definetley need a few drinks before the game.I'm not going to predict any scores or anything,kiss of death and all that :D .

Enjoy the game everyone and let's hope we're all in even more happy moods later.

:blue scalf:

Make sure you cant speak after the match mike FUCKING SCREAM YOUR HEAD OFF !!!!!!blue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gif

Make sure you cant speak after the match mike FUCKING SCREAM YOUR HEAD OFF !!!!!!blue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gif
oh don't you worry about that badboy.I've got my voice back after Saturday,so all is well.

I'm expecting the atmosphere this evening to be even better than Saturday.I don't even want to hear the scousers.

We'll go thru proper... the scousers ain't scored at the bridge in their last 7 appearences...

in the last 8 it says on skysports. but still dont hold that against them. THey have torres now he is a very good player. As long as we can keep him and Gerrad down i think we got no problems.

am shitting it about tonite cus my g.f and her brother and my brother are all liverpool fans and am watching it

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT LET THEM KILL OUR HOME FORM

in the last 8 it says on skysports. but still dont hold that against them. THey have torres now he is a very good player. As long as we can keep him and Gerrad down i think we got no problems.

am shitting it about tonite cus my g.f and her brother and my brother are all liverpool fans and am watching it

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT LET THEM KILL OUR HOME FORM

Torres is only hot at anfield.. he has only 6 or 7 away goals. If manure couldn't beat us at home with the championship on the line then I think we will have no problem with the scousers! :blue scalf::blue scalf::blue scalf:

No Livestream for me ! I've a very limited Internet access ! I gonna follow all the stuff here by text ! COME ON YOU BLUES ! Put those cheating scousers OUT of Europe. blue%20scalf.gif

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blue scalf::blue scalf::blue scalf::blue scalf::blue scalf::blue scalf::blue scalf:

WHAT A GAME!!! WHAT A TEAM SPIRIT!!! WHAT SUPPORT!!!

(IT MUST BE LOVE... LOVE LOVE..!) :eyebrows: