Chelsea vs Liverpool

BlueLion.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFG aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

The atmopshere was amazing!!!How it should be.And the final whistle my god lol party heheheheh

Fitting for Drogba to score after Rafas comments and good on Lampard.Had worries but :)

Worrying at the end after they scored but aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.We made them cry this time hehehehehehe

Lol, well that was a bloody tense game!!!! But it was absolutely incredible! We fully deserved our win and Drogba on the night was immense, was clearly fired up by the fat twats comments and just shows how good he can be when he really puts everything into it, like we saw from him all last season.

Lampard was just top class, his overall performance was one of the best he has shown this season and the balls he had to take that penalty!!!

When the final whislte went it only then hit me that we are going to be in the CL final. Because to me NOTHING was more important that not letting those scouse c**t's knock us out again!!!!

WE FOLLOW THE Chelsea, OVER LAND AND SEA...AND LIVSCUM!

YOU CAN SHOVE YER F***IN INSULTS UP YER ARSE

YOU CAN SHOVE YER F***IN INSULTS UP YER ARSE

YOU CAN SHOVE YER F***IN INSULTS

SHOVE YER F***IN INSULTS

SHOVE YER F***IN INSULTS UP YER ARSE (COS YOUR SHIT!)

:blue scalf::blue scalf::blue scalf::blue scalf:

Spent the entire game with my eyes on Trainz Simulator and my ears on the radio. GET IN!

Really nobody will not arrive to us in Moscow from this site? :mellow: Russian fan-club Chelsea with you beer will drink!blue%20scalf.gif

Get me a ticket and i'll be there.. willing to pay mpore but 1000 pounds is not what i have in my mind :rolleyes:

So is anyone going over there for the game then?

Get me a ticket and i'll be there.. :D

Bloody hell that was some night, fucking class and talk about nervs.

DavidEU told me liverpool fans were singing "wheres your mother gone" to frank, fucking disgusting that. :mad::mad::mad:

When Frank scored my sister was in tears, you could see on his face how much it ment and what a performance from the lad and to stand up and take that penalty, legend!

Class Night, bring on those manc's in 3 weeks... come on you chels.

how liverpool, can liverpool get?

call me sissy but a little tear drop rolled down my cheek too :P

SUPER, SUPER FRANK SUPER, SUPER FRANK SUPER, SUPER FRANK SUPER FRANKY LAMPARD :)

OH YEAAAA WE ARE GOING TO THE FINAL WOOOOOOOO

i was so happy when frankie scored all i could say was do it for your mum frank..

im still in shock and also so happy we have finally made it

great team effort to get us there

lets get there in 3 weeks and win our first champions league

Get me a ticket and i'll be there.. willing to pay mpore but 1000 pounds is not what i have in my mind :rolleyes:

Get me a ticket and i'll be there.. :D

You crazy?:)There is tickets and on 100 euro or 80..

what a performance from the team, drogba was superb, terry was rock solid, but frank lampard was pure class (stevie g who) i had tears in my eyes after he scored the penalty, i LOVED seeing fatty rafa throwing all of his toys out of his pram towards the end, taking torres up just shows the useless cunt doest have a clue. essiens goal should have been given, the ball flew into the net, even if drogba wasnt in reina's way he still wouldnt have got anywhere near it, sami hyypia is about 6 foot 2, must be what... about 13 odd stone... drogba brushed his leg and he went down like a fairy, and rafa wants to talk about drogba diving! see now we dont go out slagging other teams off, BECAUSE WE HAVE MORE CLASS! also... when we were 1-0 up we put the ball out for one of their players to get treatment, and they didnt give it back, in the second half at 1-1 they put the ball out, and we gave it back BECAUSE WE HAVE MORE CLASS! we were superb last night, the only bad permance i thought, came from makelele, he looked tired, didnt work very hard, he should have closed benayoun down for their goal. reading text on itv text, people saying we dont deserve to be there, how we have brought our way there, what a load of bollocks, how much did torres cost liverscum? how much did rooney/ronaldo/nani/anderson cost manure? i cant stand the Chelsea haters! we fully deserve to be where we are! at one point we were 10 points behind arse-nal, and now were level on points at the top of the table and in the chapions league final, from last night i can see that the player DO have respect for Avram, and i might get shot for saying this but credit must go to him and the coaching staff, i know we havent won anything yet but to think when Jose left that people were saying we wouldnt make 4th spot, LOOK AT WHERE WE ARE! btw i was bricking it towards the end it was such a tight game and i was petrified that JT was gonna pick up a yellow as liverpool pressed! but what a night! im proud of the team, proud of the fans, and im proud of AVRAM GRANT!

fuck off rafa you fat cunt and fuck off the liverpool fans for singing that towards lamparrd, if thats true thats discusting, really sums up the liverpool scally cunts!

COME ON BOYS WERE GOING TO MOSCOW LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

KEEP THE BLUE FLAG FLYING HIGH!!!!

What a fucking night,what a fucking game.The Bridge was rocking last night.first class performance from the whole team,special praise has to go to Lampard,took alot of guts to take that penalty,and one would have to have a heart of stone not to share Frank's emotions afterwards.

I was in the MHL and could literally feel the MHU shaking above me.And scousers say we have no passion :ballack:

All that matters is that we're going to Moscow and we're going to be the FIRST London club to win the European cup.

Are you watching Arsenal? :drunk::drunk:

The match was a lil scary going into Extra Time, but man o man what a finish...

Moscow, here we come! Manure should just forfeit now!!!!

True.It was heart in mouth moment when Babel scored,which was a hit and hope shot.

Amazing how every goal was scored in front of the Matthew Harding.