Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've been playing slightly better than them. With Schurrle, Oscar and Mata still on the bench, the only way we don't win this is if we don't want to.

Unfortunately I'm 100% sure Mourinho is more than happy with what we're doing so far and won't risk anything...

a draw is a satisfying result against arsenal in their bloody home. liverpool who are top of the table were toyed with and lost 2-0 there. like i said... grow up...

Did you hear Ivan speak??? Did you hear Mourinho?? We think of it as a must-win if we want to win the league, You got it wrong say I was wrong and that's that

rain is really limiting arsenal passing...

Mourinho tactics are working (somewhat)

A draw looks more realistic now...

walcott prob, should of gotten a pk, but it was 50/50... Surprised no one on either teams got carded yet...

good half so far. should have scored though. they will come out better, I am sure. we need to score as far as possible

hazard and torres god damn awful. what is going on with eden?

Willian should have passed to Eden who was all by his awesome self in the right wing, when he passed to Torres (the play that got us the corner)

Yea saw that too, it was such a huge gap, he would've been 1on1 with the GK