Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

We've been playing slightly better than them. With Schurrle, Oscar and Mata still on the bench, the only way we don't win this is if we don't want to.

Unfortunately I'm 100% sure Mourinho is more than happy with what we're doing so far and won't risk anything...

I'm not sure I'd change. We've got them on our pocket. We balanced it and even got the game favoring us. We just need more luck finishing (as usual), but I don't think I'd change anyone, maybe except someone for Hazard. He's a bit on snooze mode although I wouldn't take even him off now. But Schurrle for him is the only change that would remotely make sense imo, but I wouldn't go for it yet, and would give Eden more time to wake up and fire up.

edit: just to make it clear, I don't think Eden is having a bad match, I just meant him to fire up a bit and do his individual play. He's been good linking up. It's just I think he can do a bit better.

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GUYS I AM ASKING YOU. SUPPORT AS HARD AS YOU CAN!! EVEN IF WE CONCEDE NOW DON'T GIVE UP WE HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN THIS. SHOW THE SPIRIT WE HAD IN OUR CHAMPIONS LEAGUE CAMPAIGN BACK WITH DI MATTEO. WE CAN WIN THIS SUPPORT HARD AND WE MIGHT COMMOONNNN CHELSEA'1!!!!!!

GUYS I AM ASKING YOU. SUPPORT AS HARD AS YOU CAN!! EVEN IF WE CONCEDE NOW DON'T GIVE UP WE HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN THIS. SHOW THE SPIRIT WE HAD IN OUR CHAMPIONS LEAGUE CAMPAIGN BACK WITH DI MATTEO. WE CAN WIN THIS SUPPORT HARD AND WE MIGHT COMMOONNNN CHELSEA'1!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!111

good half so far. should have scored though. they will come out better, I am sure. we need to score as far as possible

hazard and torres god damn awful. what is going on with eden?

You're beyond clueless. Hazard and Torres have done well.

Willian has been the worst of the front 3. He should have released Hazard on two occasions and then he wasted the last chance when he selfishly went for a shot instead of crossing.

Morons at Skysports saying Arsenal should have gotten a penalty. I'm shocked.

Well they should have...Had Walcott not gone down too early and waited for the actual contact (which was there) he probably would have gotten a pen.

Such a shame Lampard's effort went off the crossbar and Willian made a wrong decision. HT lead would be amazing because now I have a feeling we are going to settle for a draw even more = just don't concede.

You're beyond clueless. Hazard and Torres have done well.

Willian has been the worst of the front 3. He should have released Hazard on two occasions and then he wasted the last chance when he selfishly went for a shot instead of crossing.

Torres done well? what? he is walking around the pitch and cant get even hold of one freaking ball. gets totatlly outclassed by vermaelen and mertesacker.

hazard was shit beside his pass to Lampard and the pass to Willian. Willian was also not very good, but moch more active than Eden and also worked more in terms of defense. Even though his shot was awful, still a decent game by Willian. Hazard can do much much much more and seems fragile and not so fast today (especially mentally)

Well they should have...Had Walcott not gone down too early and waited for the actual contact (which was there) he probably would have gotten a pen.

there was a contact, I agree, but not a pen as Willian didn't cause anything that wasn't happening already... he didn't influence the play imo and Walcott was already in the pitch