Chelsea v Steaua Bucharest

Jase

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most hilarious thing coming from the presser was Jose giving that translator a hard time to translate his long long answers and everyone's reaction to it. :lol: The room broke into laughter twice and the journalists even applaud that translator. Double :lol:

Mourinho did give him one of the two training kits he was wearing on though and it was a personally signed one too after the presser.

And this.

Miguel Delaney @MiguelDelaney 14m

End of almost every press conference - Mourinho: "We finish?" PR: "No, Chelsea TV now." Mourinho: "Awww... Chelsea TV, every day!"

Triple :lol:

why didn't they ask if André and David are still injured or ready to play?

UGH

one of them asked him that, but also asked about rotation at the same time, Mou probably forgot the first question.... and then no one else asked him about injuries.... "professionals".

The most hilarious thing coming from the presser was Jose giving that translator a hard time to translate his long long answers and everyone's reaction to it. :lol: The room broke into laughter twice and the journalists even applaud that translator. Double :lol:

Mourinho did give him one of the two training kits he was wearing on though and it was a personally signed one too after the presser.

Jose - "Who pays him? Us or Uefa? Pay him double"

What?

Hazard and schurrle have been absolutley awesome. Oscar, willian and mata pretty decent aswell.

Hazard and Oscar have been quality, the rest has been average at best with some spikes in performances. They definately haven't played well enough to keep KDB on the bench for half a season.

Hazard hasn't been quality, he's been better of late than he was. Against Sunderland he was immense, in the build up to that he was rank average.

Schurrle for me is the one here who has proven every time he has been selected that he can do a top job.

Hazard hasn't been quality, he's been better of late than he was. Against Sunderland he was immense, in the build up to that he was rank average.

Schurrle for me is the one here who has proven every time he has been selected that he can do a top job.

That's your opinion, he's been criminally underrated in some of his less prolific games this season. For me Schurrle is an extremely useful squadplayer with some immense qualities but he just isn't in the same league as Hazard or Mata or even Willian for that matter. Ignoring his goals he was average vs Stoke. That doesn't mean he isn't an important player for us.

Schurrle has been very good for all i care. Last game finally things went his way - and he still hit the bar -_- - but he always puts in a shift, if not offensively then defensively, and unlike others, he's always in good positions to get a shot off and threaten the opposition.

That's your opinion, he's been criminally underrated in some of his less prolific games this season. For me Schurrle is an extremely useful squadplayer with some immense qualities but he just isn't in the same league as Hazard or Mata or even Willian for that matter. Ignoring his goals he was average vs Stoke. That doesn't mean he isn't an important player for us.

Of course it's my opinion, and I respect yours. I'm not comparing Schurrle to Hazard or Mata, all have their strengths and weaknesses. Your trying to put words into my mouth and missing the point. A lot of people on this forum are guilty of asking for such and such player because player A or B isn't doing it etc. Every player is important, we are a team, a unit, and all are a cog in the works, but if one player is not doing it then they have no divine right to selected just because their name maybe Hazard, Mata or Oscar for that matter, that goes for anyone.

Personally I would of dropped Hazard weeks ago and put Schurrle as I felt he was doing more to influence a game than Hazard was. This wasn't just my opinion of Hazard but that of Ivanovic and Lampard.

Of course it's my opinion, and I respect yours. I'm not comparing Schurrle to Hazard or Mata, all have their strengths and weaknesses. Your trying to put words into my mouth and missing the point. A lot of people on this forum are guilty of asking for such and such player because player A or B isn't doing it etc. Every player is important, we are a team, a unit, and all are a cog in the works, but if one player is not doing it then they have no divine right to selected just because their name maybe Hazard, Mata or Oscar for that matter, that goes for anyone.

Personally I would of dropped Hazard weeks ago and put Schurrle as I felt he was doing more to influence a game than Hazard was. This wasn't just my opinion of Hazard but that of Ivanovic and Lampard.

I'm not putting words in your mouth and I most definately get the point :/

I quoted a sentence out of Jose's press conference, stating De Bruyne isn't playing because the rest is playing so well. Which is a laughable statement because most of our AM's have been average at best.

We could continue discussing Hazard and Schurrle but that would only derail the thread and be pointless anyway =)