Chelsea v Steaua Bucharest

Jase

If you think that Schurrle has been "average at best" then you havent watched many games...

I do however want to see KdB play more

I've watched every single minute. I'm not gonna get drawn into another discussion though, clearly we have different standards so it'd be pointless anyway.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sooner we get iva out of the RB posistion the better. The amount of goals have we conceded which have came down our right side is embarrassing to say the least, put him in the central role where he can use his main attributes such as using his head and making tackles. Azpi as we know is a far better RB and that gives us a chance to put ash back in his place.

I can only see us getting 3 points tomorrow but i really hope its a solid and comfortable victory. COYB! :)

Cech

Azpi Ivanovic Terry Cole

Ramires Oscar

Willian Mata Hazard

Torres

A must win game for me, runner up means we are going to face either Madrid duo, barca, Bayern or psg.

To be the best sometimes you have to beat the best. We are going to have to face one of the big dawgs eventually. A club of our ambition shouldn't be scared. Hell I remember when no one gave CFC chance to beat Barca. What Happened? CFC shocked the World!!! With Jose at the helm, I don't think we should fear anyone.

Good, fast and positive start with Eden driving at defenders and strikers making movement please.

We don't normally do things easy so I will them to score first and us winning 2-1.

Lol, you want them to score first, why ? Do you like to suffer for the rest of the game ?