• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Schwarzer

Azpi - Cahill - Luiz - Cole

Mikel - Lampard ©

Willian - Oscar - Schurrle

Ba

Dont u think its better to let Oscar recover 100%? I'd play Mata or KDB instead.

Schurrle - for sure.

Is Luiz fit ?

Give Ramires the rest - definately.

Ba to start - definately.

Oh and Schwarzer is a good call, too.

^^

How many of you really believe that Jose is really going to make all those changes? What has he done this season to imply that he's one to make changes and rotate after a bad performance? From September onward, because tbf he did give chances to almost everyone in the first month, almost every single under-performer has been played the following match.

I expect the exact same back 5 that played and 2-3 changes in the other 6 maybe.

Do you know who I'd like to see up front for this game? Schurrle.

I stopped myself from saying it in the match thread but on occasion he looks like a white Henry. He's big, he's fast, he's good off both feet and he can finish. Plus he's never once let us down so why not go with him up front in a not-quite-a-false-nine role?

Cech

Azpi Luiz/Cahill Terry Cole

Lamps Rami

De Bruyne Oscar Hazard

Schurrle

If Luiz is fit then he needs a run out. Cole needs some time on the pitch too. De Bruyne deserves a chance in this game and if he does well then he starts at Palace. Oscar NEEDS to come back, Mata simply hasn't done much in his recent starts. Hazard can have another Sunderland performance and the midfield probably picks itself.

We could drop Cech but I honestly don't know if it'll do much. Schwarzer is good but I'm not sure if he's a good option for the rest of the season. The permutations for Cech's inconsistency will be felt next season when we possibly move on to Courtois.

The team needs to be selected with our recent good performances in mind if Jose is fair (West Ham,Southampton,Sunderland) and that will be...............

...............Cech..............

Ivan....Terry...Cahill...Cole

(Dave was exposed yesterday) out of position.

.......Ramires....Lampard..........

..xxx..Oscar or Mata...Hazard....

................Pass.................

The rest all have a bit to prove and need to start proving it,Oscar and Mata in the ten role is a toss up but they should never start together unless it is an easy home game like Palace.

Dont u think its better to let Oscar recover 100%? I'd play Mata or KDB instead.

Schurrle - for sure.

Is Luiz fit ?

Give Ramires the rest - definately.

Ba to start - definately.

Oh and Schwarzer is a good call, too.

I'm pretty sure José said Ossy would be fit to play for this match, so we'll see how he is. As for Luiz, again I'm not sure - but if he's fit, he needs to play. JT looks like he's going to fall down and collapse every game he plays now.