• Schurrle (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)
    • De Bruyne (sub)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Went out of CL last year despite having scored most goals in grp stage by a team. Qualified this year with least no. of goals conceded by a team in grp stage. :) All positives. Expected a better performance though. Sometimes just wanna see us destroying a struggling team. Would be good for the team and the fans but I guess it ain't happening anytime soon. Ah well another clean sheet for Schwarzer ! :)

Yes, we won, yes we had a clean sheet, yes we topped the group. but we only seem to be firing on three cylinders. A solid win but not a great performance. We really need to kick on from here. Still need a striker......roll on January

A pretty slow and weak performances however once AGAIN it showed our horrendous lack of striking ability.

I was delighted to see Cole and Luiz playing, was brilliant.

Ah well onwards...

It was a win and we are top of the group.

piss poor performance, felt sorry for the fans who payed to watch that, but we got the 3 points which was the main thing.

i'd rather we never got the russian team for the sake of the air miles the players have to do.

I would love to see king didier return home but olympiakos would be the kindest result.

ktbffh :)

Our midfield was god awful at times, Lampard and Mikel both constantly struggle to pass FORWARD. I had to laugh when our Midfield and defence was playing keep ball and than suddenly Oscar ran back, received the ball and showed both Mikel and Lampard how to pass forward.

Tonight the Lampard lovers cant slate Mikel for being too conservative when Lampard was the exact same.

just got home from the most boring game i have been to.in all my years of going to chelsea this game just didn`t get started,the crowd was restless and unsettled.

You know its bad when the linesmen exercising get the crowd going.Even the away fans were less jumpy then usual