• Schurrle (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)
    • De Bruyne (sub)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Zenit - I may manage to get to Saint Petersburg for home game if my schedule permits :)

Job done, no stress, no injuries, not tiring ourselves out. Boring, but I'd rather see boring games than what Dortmund pulled off today. I don't have that type of nerves.

On to other matters at hand.

Anyone knows when is the draw?

Disappointing performance against a really poor side. We're set up as a counter-attack team and especially without Mata, we're just always going to have difficulty breaking down teams who don't open themselves up to attack. The movement from the attackers was just awful Didn't think anyone had a particularly great match. (Willian was great for a while but then started making a bunch sloppy plays), so voted for Terry who has had a great year but rarely gets any MOTM votes.

If we played the same group as last year, I doubt we get through and certainly not first. Very lucky to have such a poor group but we are through which is great. No more Europa League nonsense this year.

Well, that was a bit like pulling teeth but alas we are through as group winners! Huzzah! A vast improvement on last season but this performance did concern me a tad, not going to go overboard or anything though

- De Bruyne looked slightly demoralised when he came on, but I was delighted to see him get some good touches here and there.. I'd be very sad if he left but wouldn't blame him. I'd love to see him spray some passes around from the Lampard position. Didn't have nearly enough time tonight. 13 minutes. Ugh.

- Hazard and Willian were lively.

- Ba did the job up front but nothing spectacular.

- Tony Gale is a horrendous commentator who clearly isn't fond of Mr. Mikel. Not quite as bad as Niall Quinn but still, get rid Sky.

Onto Palace now where I want goals, goals, goals. None conceded obviously!

I'm guessing that Tony Gale was speaking the truth then. can't wait to see it.

another summer gone by, another crap Chelsea midfield for the season. can't wait to see what happens next.

It's actually funny how many chances we missed. Luckily Steaua had no quality whatsoever in their team to punish us.

Job done, nonetheless, and the good fortune continues to shine upon us with how the other groups panned out. To think we could have gotten Dortmund, Juve or even Bayern in the next round..

I'd take Olympiakos or Leverkusen. A trip to Russia in Feb is not what we need, and I fear for our young squad visiting a place like Gala's stadium.

About the game, a rather dire performance, but job done thanks to Georgievski who's probably been our best player in Europe this season! :P

Voted for Mark for a good CL debut and because I know every else will vote for Willian (who deserves MOTM). Good to see Hazard continue his good form as well.

Were the Chelsea fans the one with the laser pointers?

Oscar, eden, and willian did well...

Ivan and Mikel not so much....

Ba had a similar performance to Torres (both should of gotten hattricks), but at least he got one (OG imo).

GK wasnt really tested..

I almost fell asleep in the second half..

Best player Hazard? Are you having a laugh! Willian was head and shoulders above everyone else today. Shit performabce by a team that is obviously being rotated too much.

Willian no 1 Oscar 2 .. Hazard 3 ....almost gave it to Mikel as he broke up more of our attacks than anyone else on the pitch

then realised we vote for Chels mom not the whole game .. Driver is right about Mikel