Arsenal 0-2 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Professional performance by the team. Happy for Mata's 1st goal of the season, I hope many more will come. Credit to the fans, made a brilliant atmosphere at the sleepy Emirates. Well done everybody! :getin:

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am i the only one that thinks that's taking it too far

i mean there's one thing supporting your team and manager, but calling opposition players shit is not necessary

they're not calling him shit, just "a shit version" of Mata

i mean there's one thing supporting your team and manager, but calling opposition players shit is not necessary

That's football mate, that's what fans say to the opponents, "shit" is an very toned down expression already. Middle fingers, wanker gestures, F word and C word are all over the stadium, if you think "shit" is inappropriate then I think you need to wear headset to watch football live in a stadium :)

Who really care about the goons of Arsenal ?

They were outplayed badly & that says it all.

I can imagine how frustrated the goons were last night, to hear Chelsea fans chanting Jose, Jose...

I would be furious to see fans of other teams coming over & cheer on so loudly for their manager.

Now that's what we call, EASY! In fact, it's probably our easiest victory this season so far, Arsenal created almost zero threat to our defense, even Hull gave us some headaches in the first PL match ffs.

Very happy for Mata, the goal was beautifully stroke by his weak foot and you can feel his emotional outburst in his celebration. He is such a nice guy with great character and attitude, I'm dead sure he will play better and better in the rest of the season.

Willian surprised me the most I have to say, rarely put a foot wrong and his defensive ability was surprisingly awesome. It's such a bitter sweet situation for Jose when he has so many great AMs in disposal, I honestly have no idea who should start the next match and it just shows our ridiculously good squad depth.

Happy day, KTBFFH!

Apparently, 9000 Chelsea fans were singing " Ashley Cole´s won the European Cup. "

Oh boy, Jose, Ashley chants were heard loud & clear, & the goons were furious, I assume.

I even, tried to post some comfort in Daily Mail, but to no avail. Constant excuses are posted by the goons.

So, screw them all.

On December 23rd, Chelsea will hammer them again.

Bit late on here, was out so had to tape the game and watched it just now.

Wow I have to say I was super impressed. If I am honest, I feared we might lose, Arsenal have been very very strong recently. They put on pretty much their first team, and although I love all the people that were on for Chelsea and are brilliant. There were some people who really havent had a lot of game time. Despite this I was very happy to see, we dominated possession, we had so many shots. Dave's goal was brilliant bless him. Then Mata's was a rocket. Then when they put on even better players, Ozil etc, I really wee bit anxious but we totally controlled it, he hardly had a shot. I was really proud of everyone, great team performance. Pretty much everyone did really well. Schwarzer was solid, particularly how little game time he has had. I did think hmmm when I saw Eto'o on and he wasn't great again.. we shall see. However really proud of everyone. It was great hearing Jose's name and the cheering. Then watching him come onto the pitch hugging everyone. I just felt this really could be our year. :getin:

You serious? it was a lighthearted chant, definitely not taking it too far...

When i heard it on TV i found it hilarious, kudos to all the supporters who went.

Everytime I see Mata talking he seems very humble. Decent bloke. I was really happy, great goal he got.

I think considering we just played City, then Arsenal, and we didnt have first team on.

WE WERE A BEAST...COME ON CHELSEA!!!! :getin:

Arsenal´s glory days are over. The hype over their aspiration of PL title is gone with the wind.

I believe,Arsenal will not slow down Suarez & Sturridge in their next game. Therefore, another loss is coming up. Then, Manures & that´s all she wrote, back to 4th, their dream spot.