Jase

Man of the Match  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God, I love Mata so, so much! He is such an amazing player, and person. :wub: I REALLY hope he impresses Jose, and gets back into contention, but it's tougher than ever, and at the same time I wouldn't like to see any of our current attacking midfielders dropped.

Jose certainly has selection headache to deal with. We've got loads of very good players, amazing to witness to be frank, just think back to Champions League winning season, we'd be able to predict teams two weeks in advance.

I hope we get to see Mata, Willian, Azpi and De Bruyne more regularly, but I trust Jose to do what's best. Come on Chelsea! :getin:

What a fucking time it is to be a Chelsea fan, what a week. Hits home when I'm talking to one of my United friends are he told me he's expecting the worse when every game comes around, I can't fucking wait for our next game. Mourinho is well and truly back, we have a brilliant squad, we have Torres playing brilliant, JT a rock at the back. Oscar has been in the top 4 best players in the Premiership so far this season and Schurrle and Willian are looking like very good signings. Our depth is incredible.

Feel like everyone is jealous of us now, If this keeps up I can't see why we can't win the Champions League, I'd love another shot at Bayern.

"what a difference a year makes."...a good title for a song.

"I normally don't praise players individually - and probably this week people are thinking about Samuel and Fernando - but I am not. I think they are good players and good professionals, so sooner or later performances and goals come for them. I felt it was very normal to see them score their goals and to see the way they performed for us last week.

Instead, I go out of my line to praise Cesar. I love these players who play where the team need them, when the coach wants, whether it is for 90 minutes or coming from the bench for one minute. For them it is the team first, the team second, and the team third - and finally they think about themselves. They train hard every day, they are self-motivated, but they are also pushing others in the same direction.

So please, supporters, I hope you like him and respect him as much as I do. Players win matches, squads win titles - I am a lucky manager to have Cesar. Let's play and enjoy this big game.

Then, on Monday we play at the Emirates. Sorry, it's not Monday - it is Tuesday, I forgot they gave us 24 hours to recover and prepare for another big game!"

-José Mourinho; source: Matchday Programme Note

Wow, again a really good performance by our lads. Even our b-team was killing that ugly gooner team. Supporters were really amazing.. it was looking as a game at the bridge. My compliments. José has the team on track.. looking forward to the next game.

Great match. Holland reflected it the best, we won't now what our strongest team will be come next week/month etc. Willian was our best player, got a tad bit underrated in the media. Only Hazard imo rivals his technical ability in our squad.

If only we could play Arsenal every week...and Wenger saying it was a tight match and we did not deserve to win :lol: What match was he watching? Did he see when we had 70% possession before the first goal and they were playing on the counter? LMAO!