Chelsea v Cardiff

Jase

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will be interesting to see who jose plays in this game. after this match we have some important and relatively tough games on the trot.

19th - cardiff (h)

22nd - schalke (a)

27th - man city (h)

2nd - newcastle (a)

6nd - schalke (h)

so this is a relatively easy game compared to the other games and they come thick and fast.

so probably some squad rotation in this game.

cech

azpi cahill JT bert

rambo mikel

willian kdb schurlle

torres (if fit).

also with the other title "pretenders" and "contender" having tough fixtures, it maybe our week to open up some gap.

pool play away to newcastle. tottenham play away to villa, united host southampton and city play away to west ham. so i expect atleast 3 out these 4 to drop points.

will be interesting to watch jose's team selection for the game.

Only fear I have with Cardiff is that against City and Spurs they were defensively superb and organized very well. I'm sure we might huff and puff at them for a while but we will eventually break them down. Or you'd hope. Against City in particular they sat deep with one player holding in front of the defence and then a row of 4 quite deep to stop City playing through the lines. Was very effectively to be fair and they deservedly won.

Cardiff can have great games and then terrible games. We must not underestimate them. Here are so many players in different positions for us, but strikers is always a big worry and question mark :/