Chelsea v Cardiff

Jase

90% of what you wrote is untrue!

But anyways, this is bit the place to have this discussion...

Is it? I have not seen any people killed in bid to host EPL games, but in Brazil this happens every day. Doesn't help denying that. There are millions of pieces of evidence of the brutality the Brazilian government applies towards their own people to force through this tournament.

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't fecking wait to watch us play again. I think we might even go full strength on this one, most of our lads on International duty will be back by Wednesday, as the game is on Saturday, there's plenty of time to rest and sharpen up for the match. Although as I was thinking earlier we could rest a few for our CL match as well.

I can't fecking wait to watch us play again. I think we might even go full strength on this one, most of our lads on International duty will be back by Wednesday, as the game is on Saturday, there's plenty of time to rest and sharpen up for the match. Although as I was thinking earlier we could rest a few for our CL match as well.

We will most definitely rest a few. The program we got in the next 4 weeks is cruel and will test our squad depth to the limit. I'd even give KDB a start in this game.

I think Ba starts for this one because of his good performance against Norwich and because he didn't have international duty and would be the freshers and also because, with Torres out, Jose would want to save eto'o for Schalke.

We should be able to get the win with whoever starts. Honestly the difference in quality (and price) between the squads is just too great.

Since many players will be returning from International duty this could perhaps be a good opportunity to give a chance to the well-rested ones. On the other hand - managers need to be aware of this too - it is somewhat unfair to start a player against a difficult away game and then start a different one against an easier opponent at home.

I think Ba starts for this one because of his good performance against Norwich and because he didn't have international duty and would be the freshers and also because, with Torres out, Jose would want to save eto'o for Schalke.

I agree + hopefully keep Hazard out of the starting 11 - I think he will play tomorrow as well, so with the nagging injury a rest would be awesome. Depth enough anyways!

I agree + hopefully keep Hazard out of the starting 11 - I think he will play tomorrow as well, so with the nagging injury a rest would be awesome. Depth enough anyways!

I'd like to see Kevin as well, possibly in the number 10 role which he performed brilliantly well in during preseason. Give Oscar who flew halfway across the globe a rest. Mata/Willian on the right and Schurrle on the left.

In all honesty, we should be steamrolling Cardiff.

They're a recently promoted side coming to the Bridge. There's showing respect for a team, but there's also knowing our level and theirs. If we're not confident of winning these types of games rather comfortably, well then I don't like our chances of lifting a trophy this season.