• Lampard
    • Hazard
    • Willian
    • Mata
    • Eto'o
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Torres (sub)
    • Azpilicueta (sub)

IGNORE the score ,,Ignore the Stats ..forget what you saw ..just remember the comments from the "EXPERT" commentators ,, WE WERE CRAp

Cardiff were much better ,,, A great injustice was done today...

I wouldn´t say Chelsea were crap. However, the score does not really indicates the actual game.

Three points in the bag as expected, that´s all.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was between Eto'o and Terry for MotM and ended up voting for Terry just because he had to cover for a subpar David today. *that's why he makes a very good pairing for David. And you don't need David to have a terrible game to see that influence btw.

Eto'o did everything else though. You could see how David thanked him after his goal... :)

International duty is really costly to big clubs.

IGNORE the score ,,Ignore the Stats ..forget what you saw ..just remember the comments from the "EXPERT" commentators ,, WE WERE CRAp

Cardiff were much better ,,, A great injustice was done today...

I was half expecting them to say that if Mourinho hadn't been (luckily) sent off, Chelsea wouldn't have been fired up...

which means we'll be champions by a fair lead. :lol:

This is not longer the Arsenal we know, i think they will be really big in upcoming years, also i think City will wake up, so for me it will be race between us and these two

We actually played pretty well, IMO our midfield completely dominated them. Lamps and Rami were extremely disciplined and won an outstanding amount of tackles. Willian was wayward at times, great work but not exactly effective, same as Mata. When Oscar came on the game changed completely. Also Eto'o and Hazard were instrumental ofc.

The defence actually had a shocker. It is only thanks to Terry that we just conceded one goal. He won about a dozen headers, almost scored and kept Cardiff's striker so silent, I don't even know his name. Ivanovic, Luiz were error prone offensively and defensively. When we are a bit more solid at the back, we will win this game even more straightforward.

The scoreline is a bit flattering, Hazar's and Oscar's goals were massive mistakes by the goalie, but we had 19 attempts and created at least 7 or 8 clear cut chances, so offensively we were decent. Especially the movement was nice, really smoothly. Cardiff had 11 men behind the ball, so we needed to drag them out of positon to create space on the wings which we achieved.

We always return slow form international breaks and from now on we should only get better, now the team is finding form and the new players esp etoo and Willian acclimatize increasingly.

Eto'o MOTM for me. Hazard and Terry close second. Willian was very good as well. Rami and Frank were pretty good as well. David and Iva were very poor though. Good performance overall.

he sits where he wants, he sits where he wants, he sits where he wants Jose Mourinho sits where he wants

tumblr_muxaewOfuZ1rnc3m0o1_500.png

tumblr_muxaewOfuZ1rnc3m0o2_500.jpg

"Ritwittato" sounds sooo funny! :lol:

Eto'o motm for me, he is really starting to show his class and I'm pretty sure this is just one of the many goals to come from this exceptional player. We have to admit the link between him and Hazard is just terrific. Otherwise, David and Branislav had a poor game, but I'm far from worried. Now let's keep this winning streak going and show Schalke what we are really made of!