Chelsea v Basel

Jase

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So no Essien, no Ramires and now possibly no Mikel. Lampard and Van Ginkel?

I think that is many people's preferred choice for this match anyway. However if KDB does not get a start out wide or in the no.10 role I would not mind seeing him play in the CM role for this game as he is very versatile and quite a good passer of the ball.

I think that is many people's preferred choice for this match anyway. However if KDB does not get a start out wide or in the no.10 role I would not mind seeing him play in the CM role for this game as he is very versatile and quite a good passer of the ball.

If I had my choice it would be Mikel next to one of Oscar or DeBruyne

Damn, I though the game was tonight <_<

Thank god it's only Basel. The right opponent to get back on track.

Basel were, imo, the best opponent we faced last season on the EL but we were lucky that we put in arguably our best performance in the competition against them. The 4-4-1-1 worked perfectly in that tie and IIRC, Moses in particular was outstanding.

Crap. But I think it was going to be Lamps-MVK regardless. Can't we stick Josh or Chalobah on the bench if he's not fit at all?

Would love it if Josh or Chalobah featured in this.

Apparently we have a few players suspended and injured, so hopefully we'll at least see them on the bench. Not unlike Mourinho to include a few of the young guys in these group stages.