• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my line-up

cech

azpi cahill iva bertrand

mikel mvg

kdb mata willian

etoo/ba/torres (who cares, they are all useless)

mata SHOULD start. he needs some gametime. moreover it looks like he needs that boost of confidence, a goal/assist/or even a good performance.

my line-up

cech

azpi cahill iva bertrand

mikel mvg

kdb mata willian

mata SHOULD start. he needs some gametime. moreover it looks like he needs that boost of confidence, a goal/assist/or even a good performance.

How is Eto'o useless after one game he didn't score in (which apart from that all other aspects of his game were pretty good)? This is ridiculous.

my line-up

cech

azpi cahill iva bertrand

mikel mvg

kdb mata willian

Eto ´o useless? nnmk-1379223211.gifmmm-1379223770.gif

MATA better get his first 90 mins !! Its really concerning seeing our best player struggle to get playing time. If Mata doesn't start ill begin to question Jose's decision making in terms of selection <_<

To be honest, Mata doesn't deserve to start ahead of Oscar in the center of the park. Oscar is right now way better than Mata physically and mentally too. But since this is a easy game(sort of), i hope Mata starts this one to get back into rhythm! Also because i want Oscar to start against Fulham at the weekend. Mata to stat against Swindon in the midweek!

I hate to see Mata struggle the way he was against Everton.

How is Eto'o useless after one game he didn't score in (which apart from that all other aspects of his game were pretty good)? This is ridiculous.

Whoa you're using sense in a conversation related to our strikers? What's going on?

Eto ´o useless? nnmk-1379223211.gifmmm-1379223770.gif

strikers are supposed to score, none of ours can. not even 5 yards out and into an open goal. link up play and all the wonderful football jazz is secondary.