Jase

Man of the Match  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without a doubt, but change one thing.....the ref, Webb had a fucking shocker yesterday.

True. Barry escaped at least three solid yellow cards and the yellow cards he did give were too soft. But, tbf, he was probably the best ref in the PL yesterday! Not a good day for refs.

True. Barry escaped at least three solid yellow cards and the yellow cards he did give were too soft. But, tbf, he was probably the best ref in the PL yesterday! Not a good day for refs.

The amount of refs that actually allow themselves to be dictated too by the fans being noisy and claim for everything does my head in. This was the case with Webb yesterday, he was rank bad poor and got every basic decision wrong IMO.

In no way am I blaming the ref it's just something that stood out like a sore thumb when re-watching it. Our ability to be complete shite in front of goal cost us.

How about we give Schurrle a chance instead of dropping him? It was the lads second start in the Premiership. his finishing will come good, can see him turning into a good inside forward

absolutely! If you can look past his finishing (which is really lacking at the moment) you see that he's a very interesting player. Despite his build and height, his movement is great with lots of pace. Now, I have to say that we can't afford to wait until his finishing comes good; Mourinho will drop him and when Andre shows some signs of improvement in training he will get another shot. Business as usual in football.

It was a great game of football.Both teams played really well and Everton well kind of deserved the win.I know losing is not always fun but this was a game with many positives.We created loads of chances,unfortunately couldn't score but things like this happens in football.

I am sure we'll score plenty against Basel.

It was a great game of football.Both teams played really well and Everton well kind of deserved the win.I know losing is not always fun but this was a game with many positives.We created loads of chances,unfortunately couldn't score but things like this happens in football.

I am sure we'll score plenty against Basel.

Everton got fucking lucky, big time.

Lost 1 game at Everton where we were unfortunate and so much has been said about it. And always trust Martin Lipton to add fuel to the fire..

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelseas-defeat-everton-shows-jose-2277042

And then there is this..

A vignette from Goodison Park, 30 seconds before the start of the second half.

Samuel Eto'o, Andre Schuerrle, Juan Mata. Clearly exchanging words and opinions.

Eto'o, equally clearly, the one calling the shots. Voicing his displeasure at Schuerrle, who tries to give his response but is on the back foot.

Mata, sensing the tide of battle, turns and walks away.

Within 30 seconds, Schuerrle hits the side-netting when he should score. Within 12 minutes, Mata's evening is cut short. Within 45 minutes, Eto'o has drawn a blank and Chelsea have lost.

It may mean nothing. It probably does. But it looked as if Eto'o was trying to establish himself as one of the big beasts of the dressing room, using his status under Mourinho.

The manager will have to show, with no argument, that nobody has any special rank or privilege. Just as he did with Ricardo Carvalho in 2004.

I wish we instead get to choose 'flop of the match' in the post match thread when ever we loose a game cause it'd definately have gone to ramires :( how terrible was he in the first half