Bayern Munich v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I don't think that's showing TX up or even an overreaction.

That game was the most embarrassing game in Chelsea history, even more than the Arsenal 5-3 game.

Losing 4-1 in a final like that is just disgusting for any club never mind Chelsea FC. The amount of space we gave Falcao was criminal, Di Matteo had to be sacked he didn't have a clue at all, he won the F.A Cup he even won the Champions League, but he really wasn't the manager for us.

Neither of those two were the most embarrassing in our history. I can't believe you brought up the 5-3- yes we conceded 5, we also scored 3. We were not humiliated that day, just didn't play very well. In my 17 year lifetime defeats away to Barnsley and at home to a truly awful QPR side will live much longer in the memory. I know for a fact that there have been more embarrassing games that those in years before.

Its the community shield of Europe. If it was as important as some people make out then why is it now being played at venues around Europe to try to increase attendance? Why is it being played in stadium in stadiums with capacities averaging 25,000? Surely it would be played at larger venues if it was so important. In 2014 its being played in Cardiff City stadium- you know the small shit one where Cardiff play, in 2015 its being played in the middle of a forest in Georgia. Why do UEFA not give it the same coverage too? We have already won it as well, its not like some sort of Holy Grail that has eluded us for years- its a silly little vase for a trophy. Teams don't really go running around the pitch hugging each other and doing massive celebrations when they win it.

Actually I don't really care about the match and the result, but I'm a bit more concern of the negative comments by media and other team fans if we lose this game. Like they're better than us suddenly.

Which they are lol? You think we are a better team than Bayern?

Which they are lol? You think we are a better team than Bayern?

I mean other team fans, like spurs or arsenal fans. They will make negative comments at us, if we lose to Bayern. Like their team (Spurs or Arsenal) are better than us or Bayern suddenly.

I mean other team fans, like spurs or arsenal fans. They will make negative comments at us, if we lose to Bayern. Like their team (Spurs or Arsenal) are better than us or Bayern suddenly.

Ahh oh yes I hate that too, what none of their fans admit is that they will probably get rolled over anyway whether we would be beaten by a really tiny margin :P if we were to be beaten.

A request for all members before this game....

Don't be upset if we lose this game. Don't be upset if the play is not perfect. Don't call for Mourinho's head and claim that X-manager would do so much better in his place. Just reading the post-match thread from the United thread made me cringe. This team is not at same level as it was during Jose's first tenure. We have a young, fantastically talented squad, potentially able to go on to be world-beaters. But they simply ARE NOT there yet. They need OUR support. Not through bemoaning the style of play or focusing on the occasional inadequate performance.

Of course you can raise questions, analyze and provide constructive criticism of our team. Go ahead, be my guest. But to see members post stuff like:

"OMG MOU OUT PARK THE BUS LAUDRUP SO MUCH BETTER"

Really rustles my jimmies. We're going to lose games this season. That's an almost guaranteed fact. We're MOST LIKELY going to draw against a few low-tier teams. But we're (hopefully) going to play some excellent football and see some of the world's most exciting talent play at the Bridge. So get out there and support the team. After a loss/draw perhaps wait a few hours before you post, so you don't end up looking like an ignorant twat. Then after most of the frustrating notion of loss is gone, you are free to post and provide your opinion on why, and what to do better!

Long season ahead lads, let's ENJOY the ride together! CHEERS FOR A WONDERFUL SEASON AHEAD, GO ON CHELSEA! :drunk::tiphat:

A request for all members before this game....

Don't be upset if we lose this game. Don't be upset if the play is not perfect. Don't call for Mourinho's head and claim that X-manager would do so much better in his place. Just reading the post-match thread from the United thread made me cringe. This team is not at same level as it was during Jose's first tenure. We have a young, fantastically talented squad, potentially able to go on to be world-beaters. But they simply ARE NOT there yet. They need OUR support. Not through bemoaning the style of play or focusing on the occasional inadequate performance.

Of course you can raise questions, analyze and provide constructive criticism of our team. Go ahead, be my guest. But to see members post stuff like:

"OMG MOU OUT PARK THE BUS LAUDRUP SO MUCH BETTER"

Really rustles my jimmies. We're going to lose games this season. That's an almost guaranteed fact. We're MOST LIKELY going to draw against a few low-tier teams. But we're (hopefully) going to play some excellent football and see some of the world's most exciting talent play at the Bridge. So get out there and support the team. After a loss/draw perhaps wait a few hours before you post, so you don't end up looking like an ignorant twat. Then after most of the frustrating notion of loss is gone, you are free to post and provide your opinion on why, and what to do better!

Long season ahead lads, let's ENJOY the ride together! CHEERS FOR A WONDERFUL SEASON AHEAD, GO ON CHELSEA! :drunk::tiphat:

Rustles your what now? Lol

I don't care about the game, working for it and its not bothering me. A glorified friendly, nice to win.

Mind, people will be acting like its the end of the world if we lose.

If we lose, I'm backing that the Jose Out campaign will start afterwards. Our fans are fucking idiots.