Bayern Munich v Chelsea

Jase

I look at Bayern now and I see how much they have changed a lot since last season.

They look good however I would much rather play them now than last season that's all I can say. Don't count us out because of there performances last season, we still have a chance in this.

They have bigger names on the side than last year but the spirit they had have come down.

To big of an opportunity to beat them. Please don't let this one slip.

It's not like 'Unser stadt, unsere stadion, unser pokal' anymore

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah the Super Cup, brings back fond memories doesn't it Term?

term%2520x%2520you%2520nob.jpg

Personally I don't think that's showing TX up or even an overreaction.

That game was the most embarrassing game in Chelsea history, even more than the Arsenal 5-3 game.

Losing 4-1 in a final like that is just disgusting for any club never mind Chelsea FC. The amount of space we gave Falcao was criminal, Di Matteo had to be sacked he didn't have a clue at all, he won the F.A Cup he even won the Champions League, but he really wasn't the manager for us.

Personally I don't think that's showing TX up or even an overreaction.

That game was the most embarrassing games in Chelsea history, even more than the Arsenal 5-3 game.

Losing 4-1 in a final like that is just disgusting for any club never mind Chelsea FC. The amount of space we gave Falcao was criminal, Di Matteo had to be sacked he didn't have a clue at all, he won the F.A Cup he even won the Champions League, but he really wasn't the manager for us.

Horrible motherfucker of a game ...

This is a perfect game to start Lukaku and see how he does against a big team like Bayern. Jose himself said he doesnt rate this game very high (most probably mind-games I know, and Im sure he wants to win it), but nonetheless, we havent got any better option!!!

Cech

Azpi - Iva - JT - Cole

Ramires - Essien

KdB - Mata - Hazard

Lukaku

Even though they drew 1-1 it doesnt mean anything, Bayren is still a much better team. Our chances are low......................... We must be super lucky or just go for ulitmate defense - counter attacks.

Still scared?

There is definitely no need to be so. Bayern with a lot of posession, but they don't seem to have a clear plan of what to do with the ball. Of course, there was a lot of rotation today, but a lack of clear-cut chances and sloppy finishing costed them the points today and could've cost them in the last three games. We really have a chance. Solid defending and precise counter attacks will be the key.

in pre-season Bayern were scoring for fun now they have only scored 4 in their last 3 games! they are looking less clinical in front of goal! we looked solid last night! and i believe we can frustrate them, and Bayern unlike United will open up and leave gaps for us to counter them! of course Bayern will be favourites but we do certainly have a chance i feel.

in pre-season Bayern were scoring for fun now they have only scored 4 in their last 3 games! they are looking less clinical in front of goal! we looked solid last night! and i believe we can frustrate them, and Bayern unlike United will open up and leave gaps for us to counter them! of course Bayern will be favourites but we do certainly have a chance i feel.

Think the same could be said about us..

Even though they drew 1-1 it doesnt mean anything, Bayren is still a much better team. Our chances are low......................... We must be super lucky or just go for ulitmate defense - counter attacks.

Wtf bro are you serious?