Bayern Munich v Chelsea

Jase

So if Schweinsteiger is out and if Javi Martinez is still out then Bayern will have to line up something like this

Neuer

Rafinha - Boateng - Dante - Alaba

Lahm

Robben - Gotze - Kroos - RIbery

Muller

or if they are scared that Hazard will destroy Rafinha they may either rush J.Martinez back or play Kirchhoff

Neuer
Lahm - Boateng - Dante - Alaba
Kirchhoff
Robben - Gotze - Kroos - RIbery
Muller

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Schweinsteiger and Martinez are really out we will never get a better chance to beat bayern. I hope we show up on friday or rather I pray Mourinho does not bore the game to death lol like Monday buy choosing a weird line up again

I would have been afraid to face the perfectly balanced and machine-like Bayern last season but they haven't looked anything like that under Guardiola. Think we'll see more reactive, counter-attacking football as Bayern dominate possession. We just need to be better and more precise on the counter than we were against Man Utd.

Neither of those two were the most embarrassing in our history. I can't believe you brought up the 5-3- yes we conceded 5, we also scored 3. We were not humiliated that day, just didn't play very well. In my 17 year lifetime defeats away to Barnsley and at home to a truly awful QPR side will live much longer in the memory. I know for a fact that there have been more embarrassing games that those in years before.

Its the community shield of Europe. If it was as important as some people make out then why is it now being played at venues around Europe to try to increase attendance? Why is it being played in stadium in stadiums with capacities averaging 25,000? Surely it would be played at larger venues if it was so important. In 2014 its being played in Cardiff City stadium- you know the small shit one where Cardiff play, in 2015 its being played in the middle of a forest in Georgia. Why do UEFA not give it the same coverage too? We have already won it as well, its not like some sort of Holy Grail that has eluded us for years- its a silly little vase for a trophy. Teams don't really go running around the pitch hugging each other and doing massive celebrations when they win it.

Did you watch the game?

How can you say conceding 5 goals against our London rivals is not an embarrassment? IT WAS AT OUR OWN GROUND. You clearly never saw the game because you would know that Arsenal should have scored at least 10 goals, every time they went forward they looked as though they where going to score.

I hope that CHELSEA FC WINS but I just see Bayern is really playing Well and they want revenege against us and they want it more than us and if they lose the SUPER CUP FINAL OF UEFA.They will have a meltdown and code red will hit Bayern Munich fans so hard that they will stroke out and even though they drew their last bundesliga match 1 - 1 Freiburg.

Did you watch the game?

How can you say conceding 5 goals against our London rivals is not an embarrassment? IT WAS AT OUR OWN GROUND. You clearly never saw the game because you would know that Arsenal should have scored at least 10 goals, every time they went forward they looked as though they where going to score.

No I never saw the game. I was at the bloody game! :doh:

I didn't say it wasn't an embarrassment just that there have been far more embarrassing games.

No I never saw the game. I was at the bloody game! :doh:

I didn't say it wasn't an embarrassment just that there have been far more embarrassing games.

Yeah and I was also at the game and it was one of the most embarrassing games I've ever seen.

Head out of arse.

Look at the power that gives me? I can't wait till I'm an old man and I can off sprouting shite like most do on here, I remember the good ole days when Chelsea FC would never lose a game, blah blah blah blah

Yeah and I was also at the game and it was one of the most embarrassing games I've ever seen.

Head out of arse.

Look at the power that gives me? I can't wait till I'm an old man and I can off sprouting shite like most do on here, I remember the good ole days when Chelsea FC would never lose a game, blah blah blah blah

So now you are saying that my head is up my own arse because I said I was at the game? It doesn't give me any power, I was just saying it because you accused me of not even watching it. You always have to go on the offensive don't you Sloth?

I don't even understand what you are on about in your final paragraph. I don't get what you are trying to say. Is it that you think I am a twat who thinks I have some God-given right to be the 'best' poster on here, who has an opinion that matters more than anyone else's and think things were better pre-Abramovich? All I will say is that I have argued my point and you just respond by spouting shit about me and accusing me of having an elitist attitude which I don't have.

If you call losing by a margin of 2 goals an embarrassment (2 late goals) playing against one of the best strikers in the world the most embarrassing game you have ever seen then I'm surprised. Being taken to FA Cup replays against Southend and Brentford when we have fielded a strong XI have been far more embarrassing IMO.

Well, have some brewskies, then & don´t forget to wave when on TV though. I will be watching you in Chelsea´s hat.

I will, as my seat is right opposite the main stand and camera. Be prepared, look carefully.