133 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This opinion probably belong's in unpopular views, but assuming we don't get another forward in, i think Ba will make more of an impact this season then general opinion would think.

Yeah, I'm not too concerned by how tired he looks right now as he is still fasting. I love it when he has the ball at his feet as he can be very direct and take a player on and shoot, much like Moses can. Speaking of Moses, he was very good as well.

Although he scored a goal I thought KbD was quiet: you could tell he wasn't quite at peak capacity.

One thing pisses me off though, the amount of passes back to goalkeepers. Think there were at least 20 last night.

Yes at times we can be a bit clueless with the ball but our transitions were amazing!

Ramires and Hazard have improved incredibly! Don't think anyone should say that Mata will be dropped in January now, yesterday (oops I meant this morning) was a little reminder to everyone of what he's capable of!

got my driver's license then found out Chelsea have won

great day so far

Congratulations! Drive safely!

Ramires and Hazard have improved incredibly! Don't think anyone should say that Mata will be dropped in January now, yesterday (oops I meant this morning) was a little reminder to everyone of what he's capable of!

He was terrific when he came on and he even looked like he wasnt playing to his full potential.. it was like he was playing at 60% ! He does the simple stuff so well !!

Self-promotion :Goober:

I can't help but feel in a month's time United are going to get ripped to shreds at OT , regardless of whether we get Wazza or not. Our team oozes sheer quality. So much depth.

Mata was amazing ever since he came on. I would have him over Xavi/Fabregas or even Iniesta any day of the week.

WTF is this ?? Theyre calling Schurrle.. Shurry !

WTF IS SHURRY ?? :rant:

Ikr. Fox Soccer is horrible but all the recordings are from them!

When I first heard it, I thought they were talking about Sherry.

dailymotion link doesn't work, anybody has the full match?

Checked this link and it worked:

http://www.footballorgin.com/2013/08/pre-season-friendly-match-ac-milan-v.html