AC Milan 0-2 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

The most hilarious moment of the game:

Fernando received the ball on the right wind, fell over, recovered & skip past 3 players into the box. Ferda at his best, I felt. One thing I must praise him for, was his efforts, running, chasing the ball.

Another good training game for the boys.

Now, on Wednesday the real test comes. As I wished, the pussycats of Real.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fernando received the ball on the right wind, fell over, recovered & skip past 3 players into the box. Ferda at his best, I felt. One thing I must praise him for, was his efforts, running, chasing the ball.

Another good training game for the boys.

Now, on Wednesday the real test comes. As I wished, the pussycats of Real.

Let's fuck them up!

Yes! My english is almost as good as yours, caveman!

Ps: i am not your boy. The term 'boy' was used for slaves back in time.

I am happy for you. You deserved the member of the month. Good luck with your English.

Not a bad pre-season so far, eh? 5 wins in 5 with a goal difference of 17 to 2.

KdB, MvG, Azpi and Courtois, where the hell do the Chelsea board keep finding these guys for around the £7m mark? That really is some amazing business done these past couple of year and we can all be very proud of the club right about now. No more infamous record-breaking flop signings but instead cheap youngsters who are ready to make an immediate impact and can offer the club over ten years of service if everything works out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piet_de_Visser_(football_manager)

Thanks ....

Sorry for the awkward remark btw. Just got up with a hangover ...

Too many brewskies, eh ? I stayed up to watch the game too. It was well worth it.

Chelsea as they are playing, we all should be pleased & I am looking forward to PL season with an optimism.

I thought, Moses played well, a bit too erratic on his final decisions, should have passed to other players on several occasions.

Our favorite KDB, played really well, as we both said it here. This kid must be used by Jose, I feel.

Too many brewskies, eh ? I stayed up to watch the game too. It was well worth it.

Chelsea as they are playing, we all should be pleased & I am looking forward to PL season with an optimism.

I thought, Moses played well, a bit too erratic on his final decisions, should have passed to other players on several occasions.

Our favorite KDB, played really well, as we both said it here. This kid must be used by Jose, I feel.

It was worth it ! KDB will rock it, as he does pretty much every time with the NT! I really, really want us to take out Real. Good for Mou and awesome for the morale!

It was worth it ! KDB will rock it, as he does pretty much every time with the NT! I really, really want us to take out Real. Good for Mou and awesome for the morale!

As you might know, I always admired Belgium´s players & KDB deserves to stay & even start in the games. When Lukaku came on last night, the play just livened up, I thought. Hazard is just a magician with the ball, skips pass the opposition, even makes fools of them. This season Hazard will shine, brightly.

I didn't catch the game as I was wanting an early night.

But it seems as though we played really well, that's a positive. I read the whole match feed and it seems like we had many chances, and Milan started with there best team.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mJv8QMPKmHI

I think he understood Mou's message.