Chelsea v Inter Milan

Jase

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Use a UK proxy and stream it direct from Chelsea Site :) - think you just need your Sky Card number - worked for me :)

Lol so he isnt in the UK but he should have a UK sky card lying about somewhere.

Lol so he isnt in the UK but he should have a UK sky card lying about somewhere.

Sky isn't just a UK brand? It's global? I had Sky in Austria, it's in Every European country????

It didn't say enter your UK Sky viewing number - it just said Sky number - so I assume its global?

Yeah I'm thinking fuckit - watch in the morning - will only get 5 hours kip otherwise :(

Man - really feel for the US and International supporters - they have this shit every week!!! :(

USA don't have it bad worst if for Aussies and those in Asia

What is Sky Card.?

If you are using Sky TV (even European) your viewing card will have a number associated with it - if you subscribe to Chelsea TV try entering that number on the website.

If you don't have Sky - think you're fucked :(

Sky isn't just a UK brand? It's global? I had Sky in Austria, it's in Every European country????

It didn't say enter your UK Sky viewing number - it just said Sky number - so I assume its global?

I don't think we have it in France.

I live in spain and I'm not quite sure but I think they don't have it either.

Use a UK proxy and stream it direct from Chelsea Site :) - think you just need your Sky Card number - worked for me :)

I don't have one. I used openDNS before but only allowed to used swedish, germans and some others but nothing from UK but thx for advice dude ;)

I think you guys should all move to Brazil.

I'm yet to have watched any Chelsea match in the eerie hours... it's either morning or night and all Chelsea matches are on TV...not most, all.

Except if you live in England and can actually go to SB that's the best deal you'll get :P

I'm so excited to see the CC boys. I don't suppose they'll play much and I don't think we'll have even a resemblance of what Mourinho might be thinking as a starting XI to the official competitions, but I'm excited either way!

Go Chelsea

:cfc:

Chelsea FC ‏@chelseafc 1m

The @chelseafc XI v @inter is: Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry ©, Cole; Ramires, Van Ginkel; Hazard, Oscar, Moses; Lukaku.

The @chelseafc subs: Schwarzer, Bertrand, Azpilicueta, D Luiz, Essien, Mikel, Mata, Torres, Ba.

Such a strong bench but still a decent team out there. Our squad is so much better than last season's. Love it.

Also interesting to see Oscar as the only Confed Cup player starting the game.

and there it is the 4-2-3-1 thing again.

I was so hopeful to see 4-3-3 especially as Mata is in the bench for the first half :(

but I'm so happy Mou has Oscar playing CAM. I really think he works best through the middle.

If you're tired and you know it clap your hands...

If you're tired and you know it clap your hands..

If you're tired and you know and you really want to show it

if you're tired and you know it watch the us tour :doh:

If you are using Sky TV (even European) your viewing card will have a number associated with it - if you subscribe to Chelsea TV try entering that number on the website.

If you don't have Sky - think you're fucked :(

FIRST ROW?