TalkChelsea EPL Fantasy 2013/14

Steve

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance of letting a newbie like me in the league? I've been doing fantasy for years, but would really like to enjoy a league full of some Blues.

Head over to the official site, make an account, get 50 posts some how and PM Steve for the codes. ;)

Am i too late to get involved? If not then what if I pick Bale and he leaves gor Madrid after the first game of the season???

Go register on the official site -http://fantasy.premierleague.com/. its pointless if you miss the first game week, so register atleast before the 17th. then get the league codes from Steve. From personal experience , I'll usually avoid having either Bale or Suarez on my team for now basically because there are speculations on their future. Removing them in between would cost me points as well.

Alright, everyone just 2 days to go, finalize your teams and get ready!

According to some of the pre match pressers : Arteta (thigh) a doubt for Arsenal. Monreal, Miyaichi, Vermaelen and Diaby all out for the weekend.

AVB rules Bale out of Tottenham's trip to Palace

Pardew on Remy fitness: "Man City will come too soon and so might West Ham and Fulham

Wes Brown ruled out of Sunderland's opener with Fulham due to knee problem

Rodgers expects Agger and Skrtel to be fit for Saturday's game with Stoke.

Pochettino hopeful Clyne and Shaw will be fit for weekend

Alright, everyone just 2 days to go, finalize your teams and get ready!

According to some of the pre match pressers : Arteta (thigh) a doubt for Arsenal. Monreal, Miyaichi, Vermaelen and Diaby all out for the weekend.

AVB rules Bale out of Tottenham's trip to Palace

Pardew on Remy fitness: "Man City will come too soon and so might West Ham and Fulham

Wes Brown ruled out of Sunderland's opener with Fulham due to knee problem

Rodgers expects Agger and Skrtel to be fit for Saturday's game with Stoke.

Pochettino hopeful Clyne and Shaw will be fit for weekend

Been sorting it out over the last 2 days... Still unsure lol...

Need some opinions:

Countinho or Navas?

And would you have Bony, Countinho and Metresacker

or

Aguero, Paulinho, a shitty 4.5 mil defender i.e. garrido?

I'm liking the rest of my lineup as it is quite balanced. With a wide spread of teams which is often my downfall.

Been sorting it out over the last 2 days... Still unsure lol...

Need some opinions:

Countinho or Navas?

And would you have Bony, Countinho and Metresacker

or

Aguero, Paulinho, a shitty 4.5 mil defender i.e. garrido?

I'm liking the rest of my lineup as it is quite balanced. With a wide spread of teams which is often my downfall.

Coutinho over Nvas for me especially since Rodgers said Coutinho's best position is centrally behind the striker.

Aguero isn't 100% fit i guess, also i read somewhere where Pellegrini said that he will be using Aguero and Jovetic as a second striker with Silva wide and dzeko/Negredo upfront. Paulinho won't be fetching much points, Siggurdson has started all the pre season games for spurs so i expect him to start in the hole with Chadli and Lennon on wings, hence Paulinho may not be the best option! My choice will be first one: Bony, Mert, Coutinho!

I still don't know who to pick from our Blues (except Hazard).. it's so confusing.

I have Luiz and Oscar, but I'll probably drop Luiz if it's confirmed tomorrow he won't play the weekend...

Mata probably won't play 60 minutes if he plays at all, so I wouldn't choose him either.

There's a chance Kevin can play, but am I the only one to think some of our players - especially the ones who never played EPL are very expensive?

I wanted to have Kevin but I'm way passed the point of having 8M to spend.

I had 10M to buy another 3 players when I realized that wasn't like my credit card :P

Keep in mind that Chelsea and Aston Villa will play twice in the first week so choosing players from both teams may give you a chance to double your points :)

I have Luiz and Oscar, but I'll probably drop Luiz if it's confirmed tomorrow he won't play the weekend...

Mata probably won't play 60 minutes if he plays at all, so I wouldn't choose him either.

There's a chance Kevin can play, but am I the only one to think some of our players - especially the ones who never played EPL are very expensive?

I wanted to have Kevin but I'm way passed the point of having 8M to spend.

I had 10M to buy another 3 players when I realized that wasn't like my credit card :P

Keep in mind that Chelsea and Aston Villa will play twice in the first week so choosing players from both teams may give you a chance to double your points :)

I don't know, my gut tells me that Mata will start at least once.. Oscar might not play 90 minutes in both games because you have Moses, Schurrle and De Bruyne available.. What confuses me the most is Lukaku, he can play 15 minutes in both but still score... Last year it was so easy with Mata and Hazard.. I used to have Azpi as well because he was worth 5.5 I think. But now our squad is so unpredictable it's ridiculous!

Coutinho over Nvas for me especially since Rodgers said Coutinho's best position is centrally behind the striker.

Aguero isn't 100% fit i guess, also i read somewhere where Pellegrini said that he will be using Aguero and Jovetic as a second striker with Silva wide and dzeko/Negredo upfront. Paulinho won't be fetching much points, Siggurdson has started all the pre season games for spurs so i expect him to start in the hole with Chadli and Lennon on wings, hence Paulinho may not be the best option! My choice will be first one: Bony, Mert, Coutinho!

I'm reliably informed that Pailinho was injured or unavailable for a lot of preseason and my Spurs mate really rates him but he may end up playing deeper.

Man city just have too many quality striker/wide man options that it's tough to pick and will have to share a lot of points between them.

So your probably right there.

Man city's team is looking very good i must say especially with all their new recruits they have brought in.

And chelsea wise, I have gambled with the belgians hazard (obv not a gamble), KDB, and lukaku. But I can easily transfer one of those out after our double game week if it would appear Jose is gonna go with a certain Spanish bloke.

is there a way I'll get more money as the weeks go?

To have my perfect team I'm missing ONE FRIGGING pound! I can't believe it!

Please, lads, be nice to the hysteric girl and reassure her if she goes well she may have the extra pound to spend in a few weeks

is there a way I'll get more money as the weeks go?

To have my perfect team I'm missing ONE FRIGGING pound! I can't believe it!

Please, lads, be nice to the hysteric girl and reassure her if she goes well she may have the extra pound to spend in a few weeks

Oh no, 100 pounds throughout the whole thing.. your only chance is when that missing player's value drops 1 pound.

Oh no, 100 pounds throughout the whole thing.. your only chance is when that missing player's value drops 1 pound.

don't crash my dreams like that, K! :cry:

I worked around my budget and I ended up with only Hazard and I'm quite content with what I have, but I want to replace Jagielka for Ivanovic or Terry. It's a 0.5-1 pound difference *cries copiously*

I want my defence to be Chelsea, ManC and Arsenal :(

don't crash my dreams like that, K! :cry:

I worked around my budget and I ended up with only Hazard and I'm quite content with what I have, but I want to replace Jagielka for Ivanovic or Terry. It's a 0.5-1 pound difference *cries copiously*

I want my defence to be Chelsea, ManC and Arsenal :(

Sorry dear, world is cruel I know.. :P I think Jagielka is a good choice, plus having your defenders from the top teams doesn't earn you lots of points all the time.