TalkChelsea EPL Fantasy 2013/14

Steve

I'm terrible at this. I think I finished last last season :lol:

Do I need to rejoin the league if I want to participate this season?

Yes, PM Steve for the codes and don't worry we have Barbara to finish last this time around. :D She is playing for the first time.

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am normally very good at this but I still have no idea who to pick.

Now that Torres is not going for the International match, i have no idea who will start now! Will have to remove Lukaku too now! :-/ I will be waiting for the pre match presser now of all the managers. Especially Pellegrini, if Dzeko is starting, he is going to my team.

Prajwal is Madmax, if i am not wrong! And Dipin Shetty has two teams. LOL!

I'd like proper confirmation from these people. I have warned people three times now. So they will have until the end of the day.

Prajwal is Strike if I'm not mistaken. Madmax is Jaimin.

Prajwal is Madmax, if i am not wrong! And Dipin Shetty has two teams. LOL!

Madmax is Desai bhai!

Prajwal is Strike if I'm not mistaken. Madmax is Jaimin.

yes. and I'm pretty sure Jai would be up for a fantasy league. doesn't seem like he's joined in yet

I'm terrible at this. I think I finished last last season :lol:

Do I need to rejoin the league if I want to participate this season?

Yes, PM Steve for the codes and don't worry we have Barbara to finish last this time around. :D She is playing for the first time.

he is very much right :P

Also I always suck in stuff like this. I'm unlucky and sometimes clueless as well.

So join, I'll be last in your place, Chou, Chou ;)

he is very much right :P

Also I always suck in stuff like this. I'm unlucky and sometimes clueless as well.

So join, I'll be last in your place, Chou, Chou ;)

But don't worry, i am gonna help you out(i am not an expert, just saying). It will be fun seeing an admin finish last so that we can make fun of him without getting banned. :ph34r:

Hi, may I please join the league? I take it serious, so will make the league more competitive.

My team name is Flemo's Flyers if I get accepted

Mate, you will have to PM steve for the codes. You need to be involved in the forum as well with the discussions and everything else.

I'd like proper confirmation from these people. I have warned people three times now. So they will have until the end of the day.

I talked to Jaimin (Madmax) and he said that he doesn't want to participate in Fantasy EPL this season, so you can delete his team (Desai Bhai).

Does nobody read these days!!

I have no idea who to pick! Im probably now gonna spend the next hr re-choosing my team only to put it back the way it was.

Damn you teams with too much squad depth!

Wait till thursday or firday when we will have the pre match pressers from all the managers, things will get clearer on who could be starting for City, Arsenal, Utd, Spurs etc and then you can make your desired changes. Although just keep one draft ready.

Mate, you will have to PM steve for the codes. You need to be involved in the forum as well with the discussions and everything else.

I can't PM yet due to not posting much around here, I'm mainly just a reader but I will promise to post in this thread

I can't PM yet due to not posting much around here, I'm mainly just a reader but I will promise to post in this thread

I know how that feels mate. Look around to forum, never hold your opinion back. getting 50 posts is't that hard. ;)