TalkChelsea EPL Fantasy 2013/14

Steve

It's tough with lots of the big names potentially leaving.

If rooney comes then he is instantly in my team. If Bale leaves on deadline day it will screw a load of people over. Suarez is banned for the first 6 games. City have 3 strikers. We don't know if Jose is gonna put the big man up top or go with fernando. So many decisions. So i am gonna wait til fairly late to make my final selections.

Yup, and that's why i am going in with some money in my bank. Just as a pre caution because nobody knows who is gonna nail down a permanent spot for the respective teams!!

He has been their best player in pre season, and frankly , i think he will be their go to guy in every attack.....

He looked good in playoffs and looks really good in their pre season.... IMO he is their best player( i know that sounds stupid, but apart from RVP Rooney, i really believe so)

Alright, i am putting him in my watchlist then!

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend told me about this guy he knows, he has 3 or 4 different Fantasy accounts with different players... Isn't that somewhat pathetic?

Haha!I have heard people making 2 teams but 3-4, It's desperation at it's best! He created 3-4 email Ids just to create many teams on FPL. :clap:

Haha!I have heard people making 2 teams but 3-4, It's desperation at it's best! He created 3-4 email Ids just to create many teams on FPL. :clap:

Exactly! The funny part is that he suggested to compete (with all teams) in a league with my friend and invite others.. like are you for real? :D

Exactly! The funny part is that he suggested to compete (with all teams) in a league with my friend and invite others.. like are you for real? :D

With all his teams and you and your friends in a single league? Well, wouldn't it be nice if he still some how couldn't come first with all his teams. :D

With all his teams and you and your friends in a single league? Well, wouldn't it be nice if he still some how couldn't come first with all his teams. :D

We thought about it actually haha, but of course chances would be slim... unless each of us makes 4 teams and then we'll have a league of 23804 teams.

069.jpg

Some people multi account to try and gain an edge and win more money...

Two of the leagues i am in this year will probably have a first prize of more than $1000.

If there is money involved, even i would field two teams but more than two seems a bit un-sporty!

If there is money involved, even i would field two teams but more than two seems a bit un-sporty!

But you would still have to pay for both teams to enter...

For me though. I make whatever i think is the best decision. So in one time i would be going against that just to be different. Which doesn't make sense to me. 1 team. Its just easier, and simpler. And makes the game much more fun.

Anyone taking a punt on Negredo? Or is he just gonna warm the bench? Trying to pick a striker from City. Although it does seem like a waste of time as you never know who is gonna start for them with their flooded strike force

If bale goes to Madrid, i will have to completely overhaul my planning. Although it certainly does free up funds to play around.

Probably will go on deadline day to really confuse people on the do you/don't you front.

Anyone taking a punt on Negredo? Or is he just gonna warm the bench? Trying to pick a striker from City. Although it does seem like a waste of time as you never know who is gonna start for them with their flooded strike force

I tried both Dzeko and Aguero in the past, and I can tell you that yes it would be a waste of time.

I've actually got a really good team. Was gonna put Hazard but i don't wanna curse him so put Cazorla instead. I'm happy with what i've got. I will definitely keep it until things go horrible.

I am very wary of choosing any player from Man City. I think except yaya, nobody is nailed on for them. It will be a gamble.

Probably will go on deadline day to really confuse people on the do you/don't you front.

Yeah you are right, i will be waiting another week to see what happens and then i am throwing the chimp out of my team.

I am very wary of choosing any player from Man City. I think except yaya, nobody is nailed on for them. It will be a gamble.

Yeah you are right, i will be waiting another week to see what happens and then i am throwing the chimp out of my team.

Yeah, i am pretty much gonna leave my team then sort it all out fairly last minute.