TalkChelsea EPL Fantasy 2013/14

Steve

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone here who has not informed me of there team names and has joined the league previously to me changing it to PM to get the codes. Please message me ASAP as I will be deleting people who have not very soon.

Hi Steve, can I have league code to join? I've been a TalkChelsea member for over a year but i don't post much, does this qualify me to play?

I wanted to start a Matthew Harding fantasy league as I can't find one but got directed to this thread.

I found a ShedEndForum league with loads of teams - surely we should have the same for M.Harding end?!

Thanks Jamie

I still have no idea who to go with.

For the first time in a while I don't even know half of out starters without all the other players who may or may not be leaving.

I mean like.

Oscar or kdb?

Will rambo or mvg start?

David Luiz?

JT?

Ivan or azpi?

Lukaku?

Even mata (probably won't to start off with because of international friendlies LOL).

I still have no idea who to go with.

For the first time in a while I don't even know half of out starters without all the other players who may or may not be leaving.

I mean like.

Oscar or kdb?

Will rambo or mvg start?

David Luiz?

JT?

Ivan or azpi?

Lukaku?

Even mata (probably won't to start off with because of international friendlies LOL).

Hence i am going with Cech, i have always gone with cheap GKs but i am making an exception this time. Cech and Boruc.

Yeah. I think I have got begovic atm.

Stoke are now under Mark Hughes. I am not sure how they are gonna turn up! Hence staying away from Stoke except Pennant. He is cheap and is pretty much nailed on to start. Corners and crosses etc!

Stoke are now under Mark Hughes. I am not sure how they are gonna turn up! Hence staying away from Stoke except Pennant. He is cheap and is pretty much nailed on to start. Corners and crosses etc!

Yeah. It's only a quick temporary one I put together. Will probably all change before too long.

Got 37 teams on the list, but only 26 people have advised me of team names..... Deleting people tomorrow.

These following people need to advice me asap:

London Blues - Prajwal K
mexicans we are - jorge nieto
Gladiators 11 - Dipin Shetty
Y2Jericholics - Manish Sachdeva
Jose "The Happy One" - Alex M.
CFC1030 - Sam Milner
BetterThanLastYear - Eribert Volaj
The Blues - Tom Hannant
The Shed - Novinar Pribilovic
♕ 38 Blue Murders ♕ - Pranav Naik

Got 37 teams on the list, but only 26 people have advised me of team names..... Deleting people tomorrow.

These following people need to advice me asap:

London Blues - Prajwal K
mexicans we are - jorge nieto
Y2Jericholics - Manish Sachdeva
Jose "The Happy One" - Alex M.
CFC1030 - Sam Milner
BetterThanLastYear - Eribert Volaj
The Blues - Tom Hannant
The Shed - Novinar Pribilovic
♕ 38 Blue Murders ♕ - Pranav Naik

Prajwal is Madmax, if i am not wrong! And Dipin Shetty has two teams. LOL!

Prajwal is Madmax, if i am not wrong! And Dipin Shetty has two teams. LOL!

I'd like proper confirmation from these people. I have warned people three times now. So they will have until the end of the day.