Marco van Ginkel

Spike

I don't care how good/bad people say he is! Jose Mourinho wants him in the team. Jose Mourinho personally talked to him and wanted him in the first team. What more do we want to conclude whether he is good or not! Jose Mourinho wants him!

Your Ajax supporting contact is clueless, he was one of the best players in the Eredivisie last season. I don't watch the Eredivisie as much anymore but you can take that from me and all my friends and family who watch it avidly back home.

Ajax were even interested in him themselves. He was Nederlands Voetbal Talent van het Jaar (young player of the year) as well. No idea why your mate doesn't "rate him at all".

Or maybe the Ajax supporting contact was a liverpool fan who thought Handerson was better than Juan Mata. :ph34r:

Not that I'm totally against this transfer but we seem more busy right now in acquiring more young talents for the future than addressing the key areas with ready-made players.

He's ready to come in and play a good few games already. He's good enough already - not like we're buying an unknown quality here. He's been playing in the Eredivisie since he's been 17.

I don't care how good/bad people say he is! Jose Mourinho wants him in the team. Jose Mourinho personally talked to him and wanted him in the first team. What more do we want to conclude whether he is good or not! Jose Mourinho wants him!

Some probably signed him on FIFA or FM and he let them down......so in a nut shell he's poo.

Not that I'm totally against this transfer but we seem more busy right now in acquiring more young talents for the future than addressing the key areas with ready-made players.

Great way to circumvent FFP. And some of those young talents we've signed are actually quality right now like Oscar, Hazard, KDB etc.

I'm a fan of Chelsea football club.I Don't give a fuck about the Belgian ,Dutch,Brazilian or any other national squad,I Don't give a fuck about how many games an individual squad member gets.I've seen approximately 300 players playing for Chelsea,they come and they go but Chelsea is an endless love. I only care about what they offer for the good of Chelsea football club.

For anyone concerned about how many games their personal favourite will get.you are not showing much faith in their ability,players will be rotated during a 60plus game season and those who are worthy enough will get enough games.

He's ready to come in and play a good few games already. He's good enough already - not like we're buying an unknown quality here. He's been playing in the Eredivisie since he's been 17.

Not gonna be a permanent fixture in the team yet. If he stays, he will get games but not consistently. And we still don't know if he's going to be loaned out or not. Anyway the point here is, this purchase is not going to solve our immediate problems in that midfield. He has quality yes but not a finished article just yet that can come in and improve our team straight away.

Great way to circumvent FFP. And some of those young talents we've signed are actually quality right now like Oscar, Hazard, KDB etc.

Agree with that. Mentioned somewhere before that it gives us a great platform to work on in the future without having to buy players like every season. But my concern is solving the major problems we have right now in the team with ready made players first.

As for Van Ginkel,I think he's good enough to be a rotated matchday squad member already.I wouldn't rule a 1 season loan out to help him make the Dutch world cup squad if he's worried too much about that but for us personally I Don't think every young player needs to be loaned out.sometimes being developed by our own coaching staff even with less games is better than being coached elsewhere,where they aren't being coached and developed with our club in mind.

This. Good ol' common sense!

Good signing but IMO this is why FFP won't ever really work. The loan system allows big spending clubs to buy up young talent, loan them off to sides who pay their wage bill and the players' values will almost inevitably rise. (Buy any 19 YO with talent and give them a good loan opportunity and their value will rise). Chelsea have spent something like 40-50M pounds in the last 3 years on players who haven't really played for Chelsea yet. The average Premier League team spends a fair bit less than that on all their players (and they have to sell players to make it happen.) The loan system allows not only bloated rosters, but allow top clubs to buy up an infinite amount of young talent. Happy about the signing but I don't think this sort of thing is good for football overall.

If we sign him, he'll be loaned out. Can't see him being a regular in our matchday squad.

That's what I thought about Moses.....

So if someone like Moses can get time, then the main point is that If you have some quality you will get time.

But if your piss poor like Marin you get shit!