Marco van Ginkel

Spike

I take Jose saying that certain players being in his plans as just he wants to keep them in his squad..not that they will be promised lots of starts. I also see him having us play at least 3 different formations during the season,sometimes during the same game.he's not a rigid set in his ways coach.

Players will grow and become multi-faceted smart tactical players under his guidance.

Van Ginkel for around £9m, Courtois for £8m, Lukaku for £10m (don't get it wrong, that is all we've paid for him) and De Bruyne for £7m.

That is incredible.

Lukaku was £13m upfront, not £10m.

Still a bargain in a way as he will surely become a top top player here.

How come a lot of members still talk about Mikel in the starting lineup? Not that I mind at all, but it seems that he Will leave us this summer (that's what Mikel said) so maybe it's more interesting to make a lineup without Mikel in it.

How come a lot of members still talk about Mikel in the starting lineup? Not that I mind at all, but it seems that he Will leave us this summer (that's what Mikel said) so maybe it's more interesting to make a lineup without Mikel in it.

He didn't say anything though, the comments were fake. Could of course still leave but I for one would be very surprised if he did.

Those Mikel quotes were false.

Kondogbia is a DM, Ramires is a B2B midfielder.

Yeah, they have different roles, but typically the same position. Both start in the '2' role currently, one of which is taken up by Mikel assuming he stays and then the other seems ready for the incoming Van Ginkel. (Based on his agent's comments he's been assured he'd be a regular starter in our team.) Having Essien, Lampard, Ramires, Mikel, Van Ginkel and possibly McEachran all able to play there would be overload regardless whether Essien/Lampard see much less action next season. Then there's the fact that Romeu may even stay on top of that.

Kondogbia's development would completely halt with all those players aiming to play in the same position.

It's generally believed in Spain that he won't be moving this summer anyway.

Is this Van Ginkel lad actually good by the way? Seemed awkward on the ball, fouled alot and had limited passing range at the Euros. Energetic, two footed, dynamic, willing defender and loves a shot from range though.

Unlike Shirley I haven't seen enough games to make a proper judgment on him.

he played 20 games in dm and only 2 as a b2b last season in the league.

Whoscored lol.

He's a box to box midfielder. The lesser talented Gary Medel is the one who plays the holding role at Sevilla.

Is this Van Ginkel lad actually good by the way? Seemed awkward on the ball, fouled alot and had limited passing range at the Euros. Energetic, two footed, dynamic, willing defender and loves a shot from range though.

Unlike Shirley I haven't seen enough games to make a proper judgment on him.

Whoscored lol.

He's a box to box midfielder. The lesser talented Gary Medel is the one who plays the holding role at Sevilla.

they both hold together alongside each other. dosent often go to the oppositions box unless for set pieces. he normally just wins the ball and passes it off although he would go forward more than someone like romeu.

This is gonna be like Kevin all over again, we will sign him, loan him then don't use him and talk of him being sold will start. Unless this time Jose changes that and insists he stay.

This dude won't be going out on loan, he will be used in our squad. Just because he is young people think he would automaticaly go out on loan.. well no not MVG.