André Schürrle

BlueLion.

I'd start him vs Arsenal. It will be relatively easy to score (although not as easy as it was yesterday!) and he may calm down a bit. He is fierce lately but not in a good way.

This is Arsenal, not Northampton. It won't be easy to score. Don't let one amazing result fool you.

He could have cost us the Bolton game and the sporting game. He needs a spell on the sideline. Been absolute shit.

This is Arsenal, not Northampton. It won't be easy to score. Don't let one amazing result fool you.

This is Arsenal, but this is Schurrle. He is perfect for this fixture lets be honest. They won't be able to handle his runs, Wenger is stubborn with his tactics, they will leave open space.

This is Arsenal, but this is Schurrle. He is perfect for this fixture lets be honest. They won't be able to handle his runs, Wenger is stubborn with his tactics, they will leave open space.

Is he though? I understand where you're coming from, but right now he's up against two of the best defenders in the league (Koscielny and Gibbs) and they won't allow him time and space on the ball, he'd be ineffective. I'm fairly sure Koscielny and Gibbs would be able to track his runs

Is he though? I understand where you're coming from, but right now he's up against two of the best defenders in the league (Koscielny and Gibbs) and they won't allow him time and space on the ball, he'd be ineffective. I'm fairly sure Koscielny and Gibbs would be able to track his runs

Have you actually watched Arsenal this year ,, ????? Sorry you said Gibbs so you were

joking

I came across this tumblr account http://ensinaromario.tumblr.com/

For fans who liked Romário the name of the account is 'Teach (them), Romário'

Every time someone misses an easy goal they use one video of Romário old goals to teach them how to score properly.

Too bad Romário is from the 90's and the videos quality isn't great, but you can have an idea.

Chelsea had three players (not surprisingly) being 'taught' by Romário against Sporting: Schurrle, Salah and Costa.

It's funny and also a homage to one of the very best forwards I've ever watched playing. I forget goals within 2 weeks - if that long, but the oldest goal I have a vivid memory of is Romário's in the mid-90's. I'll never forget that goal.

Have you actually watched Arsenal this year ,, ????? Sorry you said Gibbs so you were

joking

Huh? The only LB's (that currently play for an English club) I'd have over Gibbs is Filipe Luis, Azpilicueta and Kolarov

He played against them last year though and had no problems with Koscielny or Gibbs 'tracking his runs'. Still think he shouldn't start, Willian should in his place.

He played against them last year though and had no problems with Koscielny or Gibbs 'tracking his runs'. Still think he shouldn't start, Willian should in his place.

Circumstances have changed. Gibbs now has someone that helps defend (Sanchez) and Schurrle isn't exactly high on confidence right now.

That's not true. The vast majority of the shots were way off target. The only two I remember that were on target was the FK and the shot that the keeper almost spilled into his own net. Not nearly good enough from about 15 shots.

That's not what I have in mind from what I remember. But I'll hold my hands up if you can provide a detailed stats of his shooting against Bolton; on/off target, saves and blocks made against him.

http://www.espnfc.com/gamecast/406149/gamecast.html

I found the stats, he's had 12 shots by ESPN: 3 on target, 3 blocked and 6 off target. I agree he was wasteful, but I tend to agree more with Jason's take of it, than Choulo's. It was bad, but not that bad...

Circumstances have changed. Gibbs now has someone that helps defend (Sanchez) and Schurrle isn't exactly high on confidence right now.

The circumstances haven't changed. Gibbs is still an average defender who plays in a team where full backs play very high with little protection in midfield.

I came across this tumblr account http://ensinaromario.tumblr.com/

For fans who liked Romário the name of the account is 'Teach (them), Romário'

Every time someone misses an easy goal they use one video of Romário old goals to teach them how to score properly.

Too bad Romário is from the 90's and the videos quality isn't great, but you can have an idea.

Chelsea had three players (not surprisingly) being 'taught' by Romário against Sporting: Schurrle, Salah and Costa.

It's funny and also a homage to one of the very best forwards I've ever watched playing. I forget goals within 2 weeks - if that long, but the oldest goal I have a vivid memory of is Romário's in the mid-90's. I'll never forget that goal.

Diego Costa is the only player in those video to atleast get the technique right on the shot but Patricio got the better out of the situation with some brilliant positioning. What can I say about the rest? Aprenda com Romário

I bet if he scores against Arsenal, he'll be the hero again.

Yes, he made mistakes at times, was wasteful and selfish, but he scored two important goals for us too, which is more goals than any of our other AMs scored in the league.