André Schürrle

BlueLion.

He is realy been pissing me off lately with his newly found selfishness like he wants all the glory for himself,his link-up play with the other forwards has been very poor cos all he ever thinks of in a game is him scoring and thats not good for the team and team spirit thats why i would always prefer willian ahead of him,always going for the shot when there are better players in good positions to pass to.he's a good player no doubt but he has to really learn to be a proper team player not always lookin for personal glory

Our team just got 'on another level' when we got Cesc and Costa, now people so early want the next level, like you had enough with this boring level of football that we're just starting to play. Schurrle was greedy yesterday but this feels greedy too.

On a more serious note, he was a disaster yesterday, he has those days, but saying he isn't Chelsea starter matirel? I don't know, think he contributes a lot for our game as we saw this season, with the cuts he's making and directness. Certainly no Rues but I think him and Willian are good enough for this spot, and we could win everything with them in the team even if they aren't world class wingers.

I know I'm greedy, but it's not bad to want us to improve as much as possible.

If we could combine schurlles positioning with willian's technique/passing we'll have the right player on our right wing.

Hopefully willian gets more desire to attack the box, and get in dangerous positions because I don't see schurlle improving technique wise.

One of THE most infuriating performances I have seen from a Chelsea player in recent years. Decision making - Terrible. Dribbling - Terrible. Passing - Terrible. Finishing - Terrible.

After how well he did the 2nd half of last season and how well he performed at the World Cup, I seriously thought this guy was going to have a monster of a season. 10-15 goals. Make that right wing slot his own. His performance against Burnley was fantastic but since then he just can't seem to do it. Is it the selfishness? I really don't know. I can't put my finger on it. He has every attribute to be world class IMO, but something is not clicking for him right now.

Frustrating performance probably bred from not having a regular spot and the 'pressure to perform' mentality.

We won the game, positives and negatives from it, Andre was a negative and lets see how he plays next time.

Poor performance but people already want him gone? Just plain LOL. he will be fine, more than fine. Just needs to take it a little easy. Seems to eager sometimes.

No one has said they want him gone. Just benched to think about his pay.

I thought his performance was okay :ph34r:

No seriously, yes his finishing was terrible, but that applies to everyone yesterday. In midfield he pressed amazingly well and was probably the main reason why we dominated the first half so much. He won the ball back so many times near the halfway line.

His finishing has been woeful lately, but he wasn't the only one guilty of that yesterday. I thought he pressed and defended very well.

The problem is, he's become greedy and tries too hard to score and stand out. He's not a team player in the attacking third. It's not necessarily a bad thing -- if his finishing were better, we would have been praising him instead of criticizing him. That said, Andre should be less selfish and work on his finishing. If Matic hadn't scored from a set piece, those wasted clear-cut chances would have cost us.

I'd start him vs Arsenal. It will be relatively easy to score (although not as easy as it was yesterday!) and he may calm down a bit. He is fierce lately but not in a good way.

He could have cost us the Bolton game and the sporting game. He needs a spell on the sideline. Been absolute shit.