👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

"Chelsea controversially announced that they will be changing their kit every season from now on meaning more expense for the fans of the club that already boasts the most expensive tickets in the premier league."

i don´t even wanna think about it, what that means in aesthetic concerns...

Thats true DV. Thing is I thought the Emirates were the most expensive ticket wise ?

As for the shirts never been one to buy them tbh. Seems a bit sad to me, and anyone over thirty looks ridiculous in them anyway. Just my opinion.

Before replica shirts came along, the marketing mans wet dream, very occasionally in the 70s eighties, you'd see one fan with one on. God knows where they got them, but you knew that they were a complete nutter.

I am not so much into all this merchandise thing. I bought the current shirt but thats all. Every single season a new shirt... that is just too much. As if they wouldn´t earn enough money with all that stuff.

For the future i am searching for some "vintage" shirts, timeless stuff you know !

Thats true DV. Thing is I thought the Emirates were the most expensive ticket wise ?

As for the shirts never been one to buy them tbh. Seems a bit sad to me, and anyone over thirty looks ridiculous in them anyway. Just my opinion.

Before replica shirts came along, the marketing mans wet dream, very occasionally in the 70s eighties, you'd see one fan with one on. God knows where they got them, but you knew that they were a complete nutter.

Just something good to wear, when they're well designed. Times they have a changed FB, not every tom dick and 'arry that wears them is a nutter these days. Just youngsters most likely.

Same here, ive bought every single shirt since 1995 and i dont believe i'll stop that trend yet. That home shirt is obviously the new one and i reckon it probably aint that bad. Some of the pictures/angles make it look awful, some make it look pretty good. Its not great but i'll definitely get it, and the other 2 no doubt. Ive never watched Chelsea without wearing a Chelsea shirt, whether its in a pub, at home, in the ground or whatever. Need all 3 with the amount of fukin games we play nowadays haha

"Chelsea controversially announced that they will be changing their kit every season from now on meaning more expense for the fans of the club that already boasts the most expensive tickets in the premier league."

Well not really they bring them out yeh doesnt mean you have to buy them..so only an expense if you decide to buy it..or could get them season after in the sale if for collection

Arsenals more pricey is £92 but that might be an ooo lala section and after that its £70

Edited by Laylabelle

Will deffiantly buy all 3 tops next season no matter what they look like so i can continue to add to my collection.

I can't afford to do that. I've only brought the away GK and the yellow third kit this season, I don't intend on getting any others.

A friend of mine who supports liverpool (yes i know, but he is a good lad ) has an old Liverpool-shirt. you know, before they had ads on it. I am searching for an "oldschool" Chelsea shirt like that.

I don´t need every single shirt, but one that makes prefectly clear who i stand for, and it should be fashionable :P , most shirts aren´t these days, i think.

Anyone an idea which seasons shirt i have to look for ?

Edited by diskoviolente