👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

I don't particularly like the look of it now but that might change (it did with the 08/09 one). I'm normally not that big on buying club kits; country kits though...I try to buy each German home shirt to wear to home matches/tournaments.

Just something good to wear, when they're well designed. Times they have a changed FB, not every tom dick and 'arry that wears them is a nutter these days. Just youngsters most likely.

Sometimes round the Bridge I despair. What has football become. All these clones wearing replica shirts. Ok kids, but adults ?? What the fuck is all that about. Do they think they might get a game or something ?

If they've a jester hat on as well i feel like ringing up the nearest mental hospital.

I actually really like the shirt. Considering I just got it today ^_^

I'm in Thailand atm, and some place where we always go, I asked, and they had it. So I got it. I had to. :D It looks a lot better in real life... I like it. although, I am a bit unsure about the zip...

I actually really like the shirt. Considering I just got it today ^_^

I'm in Thailand atm, and some place where we always go, I asked, and they had it. So I got it. I had to. :D It looks a lot better in real life... I like it. although, I am a bit unsure about the zip...

You brought a fake then. Keep telling people, there is no zip.

The template is like this:

russia-away-adidas-09-10-kit.jpg

Zipless.

Dunno there seems to be stupid health and safety laws these days i thought this might be one.. scratch an eye or something lol

Get to close get hair caught..though that could be an intresting moment

Bleh the stipe one looks so random must be fake cause if it aint jesus christ