Post your Chelsea team

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blame it on footballformationuk. 4-2-3-1 has 2 CM's in it

Well, that shouldnt influence anyone, should it?

People are choosing duos as Ramires and KDB or Modric for the pivot, but how do they want us to be able to defender in midfield with those players?

I am fine with personal choice variations (De Rossi/Modric, De Rossi/Oscar, Bender/Ramires, Witsel/Modric, etc), but it is a bit stupid to think a midfield without a DM would thrive in EPL...

Well, that shouldnt influence anyone, should it?

People are choosing duos as Ramires and KDB or Modric for the pivot, but how do they want us to be able to defender in midfield with those players?

I am fine with personal choice variations (De Rossi/Modric, De Rossi/Oscar, Bender/Ramires, Witsel/Modric, etc), but it is a bit stupid to think a midfield without a DM would thrive in EPL...

Oh you mean that way... Then yeah, it's absurd to see some teams without a proper DM. Also, some putting Ramires down as the DM? Strange

290513184250.png

Edit:

1. Mazacar i see as free floating. Dont pin me on these positions.

2. Lukaku and a solid CB (mangala?) are crucial

3. Gundogan would be awesome to add to that pivot

4. Pivot with Witsel as a 6 and KDB as an 8 - regista.

5. A true extra winger would be awesome as well :Goober:

290513184250.png

I like that formation but i would let Mata as number 10 and compete KDB and Oscar for the same place in the pivot. So a new RW is a must i think.

Coentrao sounds good to me but i won't play Terry as a starter anymore, just as 3th or 4th option behind Ivan (3th option). A new CB is needed to compliment Luiz

290513190557.png

Dunno what I just did there, looks a bit silly. I like to think we could find balance between solid defence and ruthless offense with this formation and line-up, but against stronger oppositions we most definitely would need to replace either Oscar or KDB for Ramires. But generally this team would operate on the basis of outscoring the opponent.

Post your Chelsea XI for the 2013-14 season. Use this website if you want to generate the image http://footballformation.co.uk/

No opinions. No discussion. No transfer fees but don't be very unrealistic like including Bale, Ronaldo. Don't consider confirmed transfers either - Gotze, Moutinho etc.

Pick a formation, fill in the players and post. This will be my choice

250513082130.png

cavani, Di Maria, and Modric instead. too bad there aren't many crossing right wingers. Cause with a player like Cavani, you'll need someone to cross him the ball. so maybe Lewandowski might be the better option if we bring in Di Maria

What I don't understand is why so many are including KDB as a right winger when he's barely played there throughout his whole career...

i dont understand why he is in most people's starting line ups. according to some ppl, if you didn't play for us last season you automatically become a world class player

Wasn't he played more at the left wing though? Or am I just getting confused?

Mostly left yes - under Mario Been especially. Sorry - just read 'flank'.

Still: played right as well though - also played there in the NT. I personally think he is as good on the left as on the right - though he is still better at the 8 position....

To conclude: my bad Skipper :Goober: