Post your Chelsea team

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

------------------------------------------------Cech-------------------------------

----Azpi---------------------Ivanovic-------------Luiz-------------Cole---------

----------------------------------------De Rossi----------------------------------

--------------------Ramires---------------------------Oscar--------------------

---------Mata---------------------------------------------------Hazard----------

-------------------------------------Cavani---------------------------------------

In the beginning of the season.

In the near future, KDB is in Ramires place.

Luke Shaw the next year in place of Cole.

Mata I could see him gone after next year.

120613145310.png
Sorry for the names but I thought "/" will appear :D
So,we let 2 keepers go so we can buy someone like Begovic.He was speculated to transfer to Chelsea a few seasons ago,but with Butland on Stoke goal I think they could sell him somewhere and I think he won't be so sad to be second choice in Chelsea.In deff we could call Kalas back from loan and hope to get good number of games and to show what he got.On the left we need new LB and we can see Coentrao on it and think he will be good enough to make name in PL.
In Middfield:If we sell Mikel we have several options.Essien,Romeu,van Ginkel(If we buy him) and Ramires.I hope Oscar to get more chances in def.mid. position.I think he would be amazing in that role with someone who think at first for deffence like De Rossi.He is a great player with a lot of class.For me he will be very good singing for Chelsea even that someone think he is too old.KdB could also play there,I think.Of course I don't forget Frankie,but I think Jose will give more time to some young players in mid.
Let's see what is it in att.mid.:Players there can play on right,in the center or on left so we just need to see what players we have in att.mid. without thinking so for their exact position.KdB should be starter in most games of the season.I think we don't need to sped so much money on Schurle.In the center we have our magician Mata and on the left a bit improved Hazard.Moses to stay for rotations.Oscar could also play in att.mid. so we have him too.If we sign van Ginkel he could also be rotated with Mata.Marin and Piazon can go on loan somewhere in Premier League to get more playing time.
Attack:Cavani is strongly speculated to Chelsea so I think he will lead our attack with Lukaku to compete with him.If we get Cavani or Lewa maybe we will sell Torres or Ba.Or even both of them,but I won't be sad if we don't buy new striker and have Lukaku,Ba and Torres.I'm hoping only for more time to Lukaku.

Speculations about Matic return have increased in last day so maybe we can get him instead of De Rossi.But I thnik we will look a bit dump to sold him and buy him again with a lot of more money going to Benfica.

Hope you didn't get borred with my thoughts and I'm sorry for the mistakes in my English.

Not going to choose a starting eleven because it clouds the big picture. To win the league title we need a team, not just 11 individuals, and it's really not very useful to post the first choice starting lineup because in the ideal situation we won't have one and instead we would have a proper squad full of players who can come in and do the job whenever needed. Here's my team for next season:

CF: Cavani, Lukaku, (Ba)

AM: Hazard, Mata, Oscar, De Bruyne, Moses, Schürrle / Hulk

CM: De Rossi, Van Ginkel, Lampard, Ramires, Mikel

DF: Luiz, Ivanovic, Terry, Cahill, Kalas, Azpilicueta, Cole, Bertrand

GK: Cech, ??, Blackman

Torres, Marin, Essien and perhaps even Demba Ba out this summer but certainly wouldn't mind Ba staying either. Lukaku, KdB and Kalas recalled with Cavani, De Rossi, Van Ginkel and one out of Schürrle and Hulk to come in as new signings. Piazon, Chalobah, Romeu, Ake etc. to go on loan with an option to re-call in case our midfield gets plagued by injuries. New backup keeper to replace Turnbull and Blackman to be promoted as third choice.

Not going to choose a starting eleven because it clouds the big picture. To win the league title we need a team, not just 11 individuals, and it's really not very useful to post the first choice starting lineup because in the ideal situation we won't have one and instead we would have a proper squad full of players who can come in and do the job whenever needed. Here's my team for next season:

CF: Cavani, Lukaku, (Ba)

AM: Hazard, Mata, Oscar, De Bruyne, Moses, Schürrle / Hulk

CM: De Rossi, Van Ginkel, Lampard, Ramires, Mikel

DF: Luiz, Ivanovic, Terry, Cahill, Kalas, Azpilicueta, Cole, Bertrand

GK: Cech, ??, Blackman

Torres, Marin, Essien and perhaps even Demba Ba out this summer but certainly wouldn't mind Ba staying either. Lukaku, KdB and Kalas recalled with Cavani, De Rossi, Van Ginkel and one out of Schürrle and Hulk to come in as new signings. Piazon, Chalobah, Romeu, Ake etc. to go on loan with an option to re-call in case our midfield gets plagued by injuries. New backup keeper to replace Turnbull and Blackman to be promoted as third choice.

Exactly this. 200%. Maybe add Josh to that midfield.