• Ferreira(sub)
    • Cech(sub)
    • Mata(sub)
    • Benayoun(sub)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torres leading Chelsea as the captain has to be one of the most shameful moments in Chelsea history. What a disrespectful move (to say the least) by the club towards the greatest of captains this club has had. I don't care if it's a better promo to see Torres wearing the captain's armband rather than Luiz, Mikel or even Hilario, this is unforgivable and just shows what this club has come down to by wanting Torres to captain a Chelsea side.

Torres leading Chelsea as the captain has to be one of the most shameful moments in Chelsea history. What a disrespectful move (to say the least) by the club towards the greatest of captains this club has had. I don't care if it's a better promo to see Torres wearing the captain's armband rather than Luiz, Mikel or even Hilario, this is unforgivable and just shows what this club has come down to by wanting Torres to captain a Chelsea side.

I'm just hoping Mourinho and Torres clash...cause then he'll be forced to leave or just sit on the bench.

Didn't watch it but stupid how we got beat again.

And someone the other day mentioned how the likes of Nasri and Dzeko do fuck all every season then turn up against us.

Nasri especially, I can't remember him scoring once against us with Arsenal, now i can remember him scoring at least 4 or 5 goals against us for City...

Didn't watch it but stupid how we got beat again.

And someone the other day mentioned how the likes of Nasri and Dzeko do fuck all every season then turn up against us.

Nasri especially, I can't remember him scoring once against us with Arsenal, now i can remember him scoring at least 4 or 5 goals against us for City...

yeah that was me that said that lol, can't wait till they fuck off.

So City have beaten us 5 times this season out of a possible six and we only managed a draw in the other one where we were outplayed at our own ground in Benitez first game in charge. Bloody annoying!

Reportedly 5 million Euros.

5 million for each match. 10 millions for the 2 matches that we played in US. Not bad. We are already the highest earning English team in Europe!!