• Cech(sub)
    • Mata(sub)
    • Benayoun(sub)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok - positives :)

Ake getting more time - really like this kid :)

Chalobah on the big stage tomorrow - play off final @ Wembley (or is it Monday) - hope he has a stormer

Lukaku to come back (cannot wait he'd had beasted that City defence)

No Hazard

No KdB

And best of all Mourinho :)

So next season is looking GREAT :) 2nd place minimum! And CL semis at least + FA Cup is my prediction :)

Unless we sign Rooney, Cavanni, Ronaldo and Di Matele - then we'll win everything :)

Come on guys, both games were a bad and stupid joke. I really dont see the point of post season games, it seems both teams need extra cash due to UEFA financial fair play regulations.

Ok - positives :)

Ake getting more time - really like this kid :)

Chalobah on the big stage tomorrow - play off final @ Wembley (or is it Monday) - hope he has a stormer

Lukaku to come back (cannot wait he'd had beasted that City defence)

No Hazard

No KdB

And best of all Mourinho :)

So next season is looking GREAT :) 2nd place minimum! And CL semis at least + FA Cup is my prediction :)

Unless we sign Rooney, Cavanni, Ronaldo and Di Matele - then we'll win everything :)

Its Monday... By i echo your statement. :)

WHY CANT WE FUCKING BEAT CITY :rant:

Record against Man City this season (in Community Shield, PL, FA Cup & Friendlies) - P6 D1 L5.

how much cash do we earn for these games ?

Reportedly 5 million Euros.

Wouldnt be too bothered if Torres and Ba were gone with Rafa.

I'm actually glad to find someone else who criticizes Ba. And I'm not judging him because of these friendlies, in fact I didn't even watch any of these utterly pointless matches, but I just cannot see us winning the league (or any other trophy for that matter), with Ba as our main man. Just not Chelsea material.

I'm actually glad to find someone else who criticizes Ba. And I'm not judging him because of these friendlies, in fact I didn't even watch any of these utterly pointless matches, but I just cannot see us winning the league (or any other trophy for that matter), with Ba as our main man. Just not Chelsea material.

Yeah, I know it has been hard for Ba. He wasnt accustomed to this type of rotation, but when he has got game time it has been pretty bad.

He is a proven top striker for a smaller club, and I would love to see him go back somewhere else(preferably in France or Spain) and do well for a team.