Mancini Sacked!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

City current squad is a.lot better than Chelsea......

However, Mancini really held some players back from their peaks.

That's true, they have a great strike force and players like Yaya Toure, that's the thing we incredibly lack in our team.

Keep Demba Ba, get rid of Torres, buy another striker and actually spend a big amount on one, someone like Lewandowski, I really think we need someone good upfront.

Then we can try and sort the pivot out, because it really does need helping, we definitely need someone who can pass a fecking ball for starters.

:lol::lol:

He's going to walk in the door, sit the players down, keep them in suspenceful silence for a few minutes and then it's going to happen.....

He's going to slam his Intertoto Cup Winner's medal down on the table for them all to see....a hushed silence will fall over the room.....he's won their respect.

:lol:

A good result for Pellegrini next season is making it out of the Champions League group stages and finishing top three. I reckon that if they give him £200 million to spend then he can do it.

Mock all you want, but City have, by far the best squad in the league. All they need is a decent manager. I hope they keep Mancini and don't get Pellegrini.

Man city really underperformed this year....

They have solid 11 and good enough squad players to win both domestic cups and league......

They sold Mario, who has I think 11 goals already in Milan. Both Silva and Nasri are underutilized as well as dzeko.

Now the nervous wait to make sure Mou doesn't take that job begins just like a few days ago with United.

There'll be MASSIVE investment from them in the summer and I'd say they'll be favorites for the title.

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1446395/man-city-axe-mancini-year-premier-league-title-triumph?cc=4716

Sacking confirmed now. Can't say it has not been coming. And City sack Mancini on the same day they won the title last season. Oh my..

As for Pellegrini taking over, the way some people have talked about him is as if he's the mother of all managers and City will immediately become an unbeatable team should he take over. :doh:

Shit, Mancini is a terrible coach and now, with Pellegrini, ManCity are back on the pole positioning for next year's EPL. <_<

I hope Jose has the same quick amazing impact as he had before and we get going without a transition and adaptation period. If that happens, we are capable of fighting for next year's title, but if we take time to start playing well (like Real Madrid), I am afraid we will be going to compete for top4 again...

Who would I rather manage City -

A manager who failed at Madrid (in a way) and has an Intertoto Cup, Copa Chile, Argentinian league title from over a decade ago and a league title with a team from Ecuador, or -

A manager with numerous Coppa Italia's, numerous Serie A titles and a Premier League title, numerous Supercoppa's, a Community Shield and an F.A. Cup?

Manchester City's players are underachievers and the weak ones, not Mancini. Mancini was and is a great manager. Pellegrini is in no way shape or form an upgrade just because he got 2 teams to surprise positions in Europa/the league.

I don't see Mancini leaving being a bad thing for us at all.