Europa League Final 2013 - Benfica 1-2 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

Come on lads, European glory here at stake. Let's go out with guns blazing in the second-half, Lampard to test the goalkeeper with those shots of his, please. Wouldn't mind Ramires coming off for Moses, not look his best today against his former side - Victor hasn't been too shabby this season in the Europa anyhow, four goals in four appearances. #KTBFFH.

Looking forward to seeing the 'Luiz is god in midfield' brigade :halo:

looking forward to people bashing him, without even looking at the opponent and how they play...

I'm just so sick of 4-2-3-1 it DOES NOT work against teams like this - everything is disjointed and shit

4-4-1-1 would have been better!!!

Fucking Benitez and his tactical fucking genius my arse! That cunt couldn't win FM with City and Sugar Daddy investment!!!

Fucking hate the way we are playing! It's embarrassing!

It's pretty sad to see how much whe in fact rely on our star players. Basically, when Eden 's out and Mata is not up to his game, we will face some difficult times ahead.

Call back Romelu and De Bruyne, and do not sell him to a fucking German side.

Jesus Christ

Looking forward to seeing the 'Luiz is god in midfield' brigade :halo:

Seriously?

they are overloading the midfield - Frank doesn't have the legs, Mata and Torres are NON EXISTENT up front...

It's the fucking formation it's just shit against a team like Benfica!

We haven't fucking learnt anything from Ateltico! This is what they did, but they had Falcao and not some fucking muppet up front!

I'm just so sick of 4-2-3-1 it DOES NOT work against teams like this - everything is disjointed and shit

4-4-1-1 would have been better!!!

Fucking Benitez and his tactical fucking genius my arse! That cunt couldn't win FM with City and Sugar Daddy investment!!!

Fucking hate the way we are playing! It's embarrassing!

This is very subjective, if you really analyse it, we played 4-4-1-1 more than we played 4-2-3-1. Looking carefully, Ramires and Oscar often formed a second line of four with Lampard and Luiz. While Mata and Torres got isolated in front...

I think we should be playing 4-3-3 (this would help both Lampard and Oscar), but if we play 4-3-3 and let both wings drop back, it will simply become a dreadful 4-5-1...

Anyway we do, the key is play with more desire and hunger!