Strike

Anyone seen him play recently? I flipped to Madrid's match the other day and he was subbed off for Illaramendi I think. I haven't watched them in a while. Still top class?

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone seen him play recently? I flipped to Madrid's match the other day and he was subbed off for Illaramendi I think. I haven't watched them in a while. Still top class?

Madrid is a whole new team since he has come back from his injury and he was in superb form since then, he is truly the Commanding General in that area of the field for Madrid. Still world class, no doubt about it and he has fully recovered from that surgery he suffered in the summer, but now he has to deal with another problem - he has picked up a knock in his ear during the game against Valencia last month and his eardrum was ruptured. Although everything seemed to be ok, he is now dealing with another problem as "he feels uncomfortable and his ear hurts everytime there is noise around him" (quote from Carlo). This is why he was substituted at half time against Celta de Vigo, because of the noise inside the stadium that he couldn't deal with. He is out for the next game and he will undergo further tests on that eardrum problem.

He has agreed terms for a new two-year deal at Madrid. Heard PSG was offering him a three-year deal worth €10m per year. Would have been a great addition for us, but even if he would have been available I don't think Chelsea was willing to pay that money for his contract. Now let's focus on bringing Matic here.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You