• Ramires
    • Torres
    • Oscar(sub)
    • Mata(sub)
    • Ake(sub)

Win the game? :yes:

Get to the final? :yes:

Ramires, Luiz & Bertrand avoid YC? :yes:

Only downside is Lampard didn't his goal but overall, job well done despite some spiky moments in the game especially in the first half.

Onwards to Amsterdam! :blue scalf:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really, Benfica can afford to lose in Porto as long as they win their 2 final home games (which are against crap teams)

Sure, they could lose but they don't want to. Four points isn't anywhere near enough to throw the match in order to prepare for the Europa League final. They will field their best team and hope for at least a draw.

Seriously, it's like in almost every single EL match thread we have someone mentioning that Ba is cup-tied. :rolleyes:

Luiz's goal outdone Hazard's performance imo... Because that's the Hazard we know and love already.

Benitez reports that Eden Hazard was taken off in the second half as a precaution and the injury is not a serious one. #CFC

*gulp*

Sure, they could lose but they don't want to. Four points isn't anywhere near enough to throw the match in order to prepare for the Europa League final. They will field their best team and hope for at least a draw.

Yup. Jorge Jesus has said their main priority is the league and I'm sure they'll want to win the title at their arch rivals place to rub it in. And I'm sure Benfica don't want to lose there and suffer any potentila jitters/slip ups in the final game.

Just hope Porto win their game this weekend.

Why Sarcasm?

Jose Chants, not once...

You probably didn't catch it but don't say it like your 100%. Like I said earlier, plenty Jose chants in the first half.

I Know. as i said, many chants (not once)...

No idea what you're saying.

Was anyone able to see that ball control by Mata? I missed it and I can't find anything either.