• Lampard
    • Moses
    • Hazard
    • Ramires
    • Torres
    • Oscar(sub)
    • Mata(sub)
    • Ake(sub)

Torres was great today, I'm not saying I'd trust my life with him, but he was a joy to watch. Though, Hazard MOTM. Benfica will be a tough team. I'd even go as far as saying that they are the favourites taking into account their team balance, chemistry and how much this actually means to them. We must not underestimate them, a top top side.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now the question is : retrospectively, are you happy your team underperformed during Champion's League groups ?

As a neutral observer, there would have been no chance for you to get to the final and win the trophy (miracles only happen once, and never two years in a row)

I really think this third place was a good think eventually, because it allows Chelsea the chance to win a trophy this season, and maybe two : Atletico won't be there this time ^^

A great match and a great result. Key players got some rest and the ones on the pitch didn't really have to do too much. No injuries and no suspensions, what's not to be happy about?

Luiz my man of the match, a sublime goal to finish off a solid performance.

Amsterdam! I envy those who can make it to the final, be sure to make it a good one for the rest of us who can't get there!

Benfica are defo favourites in the final. Our players are a tad better but they are a harmonizing team and not as heterogen (?) as we. Also they will be all but Champions then and we have a really hectic schedule.

Hazard MOTM, Hazard on the ten is just the key to win games!

I already said it a couple of times, when Oscar is off, Hazard shines. Don't get me wrong Oscar is a great young talent, but Hazard is exceptional, so is Mata.

Credits to Moses too for again a great game. We always talk about Mazacar but Moses earns some credits too! Brillant goal by Luiz.

And Torres, he worked his socks off today. If he had worked that hard every game, he would be our first striker next year. Unfortunately we know the story. But good to see he still has in it to be a great teamplayer.

My team for the final:

Cech, Cole, JT, Cahill, Azpi, Luiz, Rambo, Hazard (10) Mata, Moses and Ba.

Was fearing the worst at H/T but getting those 2 lucky goals in quick succession deflated Basel i think and wow from Luiz, that's our goal of the season by far and again in a European Semi Final :D. Just relieved after that win, it hardly compares to Barca a year ago but it's still nice to keep our name on the map after that UCL elimination. Benfica will be a tough game, i was hoping for Fenerbahce but should be a cracker of a game.

Hope there's a strong referee like we had today. We know what Benfica are like.

Hope it doesn't go to pens.

Hope we play with all our ability.

Hope we win and complete the Euro set.

Hazard MOTM, Hazard on the ten is just the key to win games!

I already said it a couple of times, when Oscar is off, Hazard shines. Don't get me wrong Oscar is a great young talent, but Hazard is exceptional, so is Mata.

Credits to Moses too for again a great game. We always talk about Mazacar but Moses earns some credits too! Brillant goal by Luiz.

And Torres, he worked his socks off today. If he had worked that hard every game, he would be our first striker next year. Unfortunately we know the story. But good to see he still has in it to be a great teamplayer.

My team for the final:

Cech, Cole, JT, Cahill, Azpi, Luiz, Rambo, Hazard (10) Mata, Moses and Ba.

Ba wont play the final. He is cup bound.

Benfica are defo favourites in the final. Our players are a tad better but they are a harmonizing team and not as heterogen (?) as we. Also they will be all but Champions then and we have a really hectic schedule.

Benfica have a title deciding match against Porto only three days before the final, they can't afford to lose it with the gap only four points between the clubs.

Benfica have a title deciding match against Porto only three days before the final, they can't afford to lose it with the gap only four points between the clubs.

Not really, Benfica can afford to lose in Porto as long as they win their 2 final home games (which are against crap teams)

Hazard seems to be our best player in the last couple of games!
Torres and Moses were quite good and the team as a whole was playing with spirit :)
I bet everyone noticed how much David Luiz was trying to avoid being booked and he's no longer shooting in the sky (he's really developing as a Chelsea player, no wonder Barcelona are after him)
Can't wait for the final KTBFFH