Ilkay Gundogan

NishC300

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've just bought a central midfielder and we have MVG and possibly Romeu returning next season. I really doubt we will be targeting another CM in the summer.

Kroos is a different type of player to those you've mentioned.

Indeed, I saw him (Kroos) shine as an AMC. I thought he did much less well as a CM tbh .... He can play there of course, but it seems another square peg, round hole thing to even consider buying him as a pure CM.

Indeed, I saw him (Kroos) shine as an AMC. I thought he did much less well as a CM tbh .... He can play there of course, but it seems another square peg, round hole thing to even consider buying him as a pure CM.

Yea he really does much better in advanced positions.

• 2 weeks later...

Of course they can be but people are acting like he'll never get over them which I think isn't true.

That's the thing,What if he does not properly recover from his chronic back problems?Maybe its the pessimist in me speaking but he wont do us much good if he is injured every other week.

That's the thing,What if he does not properly recover from his chronic back problems?Maybe its the pessimist in me speaking but he wont do us much good if he is injured every other week.

If it makes you feel any better, Kaka was almost paralysed when he broke his back as a teenager.

If it makes you feel any better, Kaka was almost paralysed when he broke his back as a teenager.

you cant compare one player to another. futhermore, kaka wasnt even playing top football back then, while Gündogan is playing top football. its like comparing somebody from your normal life having a back injury to a profssional football player. and kaka didnt have the same injury as Gündogan

back injuries are really bad though. they can always come back and it takes often long time (as you can see with ilkay) to recover from them. some players suffer their whole careers after this sort of injuries.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You