Ilkay Gundogan

NishC300

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do. There are plenty of players, and they're so much fun to watch.

It's much more fun to watch Chelsea win every game with good players, if one is a Chelsea fan of course.

Chelsea getting good players in order to win trophies > Dortmund keeping their players in order to "play fun football"

• 4 weeks later...

Are there any news regarding his back injury ? If he gets fit for next season, we need to buy him. Next to matic he'd dominate the PL. Obviously only if he recovers fully

Are there any news regarding his back injury ? If he gets fit for next season, we need to buy him. Next to matic he'd dominate the PL. Obviously only if he recovers fully

He signed one year extension with Dortmund so he won't leave this summer.

• 4 weeks later...

The dude had a serious back injury, do people expect him to do cardio and situps everyday while he was out? :/

Damn. That injury is seriously ruining his career. From one of the best midfielders to, erm... that, in less than a year.

It's not that hard to lose that belly, his career is far from over lol...

10410312_811607045518066_517926230635795

I've heard he got pregnant recently.

Easy. Send him to Korea and all that weight will disappear.

Send him to the US, he might come back double his size.

The dude had a serious back injury, do people expect him to do cardio and situps everyday while he was out? :/

I don't do sit-ups or cardio and my stomach is no where near that bad. Dude needs to stop eating too much.

I don't do sit-ups or cardio and my stomach is no where near that bad. Dude needs to stop eating too much.

well , he was a muscular athlete , who went from being in top shape , to doing nothing , just like some boxers get fat in between fights, it is normal

The stomach is not the problem, as you said it's not hard to lose it. The question is why does he have it in the first place? He is a professional footballer and athlete, he needs to watch what he eats.

He is clearly bulking.

On a serious note it shows that he has a poor diet, injuries tend to show which footballer has good eating tendencies.

not necessarily an unhealthy diet. could just be eating the same diet he was before , the same amount , and not burning the calories from training and matches.

not necessarily an unhealthy diet. could just be eating the same diet he was before , the same amount , and not burning the calories from

training and matches.

He shouldn't be eating the same though.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You