Ilkay Gundogan

NishC300

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we already have matic, gundogan gives us nothing special. kroos will be a much better option to play alongside matic.

have you ever seen one match of gündogan? how can he be compared to Matic at all?! Gündogan is the complete opposite type of player.

have you ever seen one match of gündogan? how can he be compared to Matic at all?! Gündogan is the complete opposite type of player.

Did u read what I wrote? I dint compare matic n gundogan. But I did say kroos n matic woukd be a better combo. Far more physical than gundogan, much much much more of a goal tgreat and direct play.

Did u read what I wrote? I dint compare matic n gundogan. But I did say kroos n matic woukd be a better combo. Far more physical than gundogan, much much much more of a goal tgreat and direct play.

A Gundogan - Matic pivot is just as good as a Kroos - Matic pivot. Probably even better.

Whilst Kroos might be a stronger player (Gundogan isn't even weak to begin with anyway), Ilkay makes up for that with his speed and acceleration (which may suit our counter attacking game a lot more).

Also, Kroos is definitely more of a goal threat but Gundogan is by far the better dribbler. I think Gundogan compliments Matic more than Kroos does.

Kroos is the better passer though.

How come? i dont think there is a real difference.

The guy that said Gundogan would give us nothing special lives in a world of his own. Gundogan imo is exactly the player we lack - a player that controls the game, has fantastic vision when he makes the right passes in the middle of the park and get the team going forword. He's both quick and fast, he can give a very good pressure play (A Dortmund player..), and he's a good enough defender.

Kroos is a good alternative, but i think he fits the role less. While he is a great passer and a great playmaker, he does not have real experience in "running a game" on his own, controling a game, like Gundogan does, Alonso does, Schweinsteiger does. Kroos's role in previous seasons was the CAM like Oscar in Chelsea. He does have the skills to play as a CM and thats why he played that role when Bayern were short of options, and why this season when Bayern playing in a 4-3-3 he plays as a CM, or even when they play 4-2-3-1 i did saw him play at the pivot.. but the point is that he isnt a proven DLP like Gundogan. Another disadvantage is that he's pretty slow, that wont fit our style of play in attack, while Matic-Kroos wont be the fastest of midfields to say the least, and i think he's not as good as Gundogan as a defender.

For me its:

1. Gundogan

2. Kross

3. Others

Though my bet is on Imbula to be honest.

A Gundogan - Matic pivot is just as good as a Kroos - Matic pivot. Probably even better.

Whilst Kroos might be a stronger player (Gundogan isn't even weak to begin with anyway), Ilkay makes up for that with his speed and acceleration (which may suit our counter attacking game a lot more).

Also, Kroos is definitely more of a goal threat but Gundogan is by far the better dribbler. I think Gundogan compliments Matic more than Kroos does.

precisely. The only difference between rambo and gundogan is their passing ability. Workrate, speed rqmbo trumps gundogan. Hence kroos gives us a much wider range of applications. also I feel this kroos is slow hence won't fit our systen is a poor argument. Bqyern were immense under jupp spexially on countering and kroos was an integral part of it.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You