Jase

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did managers say, never dive into challenges like that! :P

And wasn't that from some time ago??

YES

Didn't know! Found it while surfing the net, thought may be it could be from today's training session.

Some interesting stats from the Guardian...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/apr/19/liverpool-chelsea-squad-sheets

Chelsea have won only one of their past six top-flight games at Anfield and failed to score in three of them

Liverpool have been caught offisde more times (100) than any other side in the division

Chelsea's defenders have contributed 13 Premier League goals this season – more than at any other club

Luis Suárez has gone 429 minutes without scoring, while Fernando Torres has gone 907 minutes since his last goal

Branislav Ivanovic has scored Chelsea's earliest (1min 48sec) and latest (94min 33 sec) league goals this season

Remember the old days of teletext? Took this picture on my phone back in the day lol.

kop.jpg

Nowadays i use the 'text' button on my remote to switch the living room light on. How times change, eh.

Anyway i think we'll lose.

Drogba was an absolute beast in that game!!!

Well the big teams who I am assuming you are counting as United, City, Arsenal and Spurs... Liverpool have only won one of those games against Spurs which was 3-2. The others have been a couple draws and they have lost the rest.

They lost some controversially and were unlucky to lose some of them.

Slightly off topic, Bale and Defoe will be back for Spurs tomorrow against City while Lennon misses out. How fit are they is a big question though and I hope City play better here than they did against Wigan!

As for this game, having a feeling that Sturridge will bang in a goal past us.

Re-union week for quite a few during the Liverpool-Chelsea match this Sunday.
Sturridge (ex Chelsea player) and Brenden Rogers (former Chelsea head youth coach) will meet Chelsea who would have Torres, Benayoun (ex Liverpool players) along with Rafa (former Liverpool coach). Quite a re-union.
For once Rafa mite think he is playing at home.

He hasn't been starting games recently so he might be a sub for tomorrow's game.

Yeah suspect he will be a sub too but he can always come off the bench to do so.

For us to have a good chance of winning here, we definitely need to score first!