Liverpool v Chelsea

Jase

Keep suarez quiet and you keep liverpool quiet. We are the better team. I am expecting hazard to have a better game than last time and if mata is on form we should be able to yet it done. It will be tough.

And if we lose can we leave rafa there...

Suarez's a certified cunt, put something in his food before the match so he'd be in the washroom 4eva.

That's the only way to stop that cunt imo :P

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 win in 7 in all competitions since then - W1 D1 L5. The only win obviously came in the FA Cup Final.

Well then, probability wise, we're due a win :D

Keep suarez quiet and you keep liverpool quiet. We are the better team. I am expecting hazard to have a better game than last time and if mata is on form we should be able to yet it done. It will be tough.

And if we lose can we leave rafa there...

Suarez is actually completely off form, atm. Hasn't scored in 429 mins.

Here are a few facts and stats about this match:

- Chelsea have not managed to beat Liverpool in the league for three seasons, losing 4 of the 5 matches.

- We have only won 1 of our last 6 trips to Anfield, failing to score in 3 of those matches.

- Rafa is Liverpool's most successful manager in the PL era with a 55.3% win percentage.

- Chelsea have won 4 of the last 5 PL matches keeping a CS in 3 of them.

- Suarez is currently on 429 min PL goal drought while Torres hasn't scored in the PL for 907 mins.

It really is about time we beat them tbh, i'm getting fed up without our ineptness against this bunch of shit in league games. It's just a shame i cannot see us winning today at all. Last time we beat them in the league was the game that basically won us the title in 2010 but they practically let us win that, especially that sneaky Gerrard back pass which he blatantly meant lol. He's done more for us than he's done against us.

Also Liverpool's last 2 games have ended 0-0 so there's no doubt they will score today. Not many teams go 3 without scoring at the top level. Best we can hope for today is a lucky 1-1 or 2-2 like in 07/08 when we got a dodgy pen decision to save our bacon.

It really is about time we beat them tbh, i'm getting fed up without our ineptness against this bunch of shit in league games. It's just a shame i cannot see us winning today at all. Last time we beat them in the league was the game that basically won us the title in 2010 but they practically let us win that, especially that sneaky Gerrard back pass which he blatantly meant lol. He's done more for us than he's done against us.

Also Liverpool's last 2 games have ended 0-0 so there's no doubt they will score today. Not many teams go 3 without scoring at the top level. Best we can hope for today is a lucky 1-1 or 2-2 like in 07/08 when we got a dodgy pen decision to save our bacon.

Why is your confidence so low against a team 7th in the league.... this game means so much to us and we'll win it in my opinion !

OK boys, keep your fingers crossed. Today, the Blues are in a big game. Win or draw & the team is in good shape for top four.

Since Rafa knows Liverpool well, he just might come up with....?

something that brings 3 points to Chelsea.

Why is your confidence so low against a team 7th in the league.... this game means so much to us and we'll win it in my opinion !

Exactly , the past doesn't predict the future. Grab em by the balls and win!

We've got Eden from the left flank Hazard, Juan creative Mata and Demba facking Bar mate..... no chance they'll be able to keep us out !

We really should have too much for them, especially in midfield. We'll be fine as long as Frank does not start.

I'll be amazed if we win this game, honestly. Our record against them is shit lately and 7th or not, it's still Liverpool, Rafa and Nando's home. It's a huge game for us indeed but Liverpool wont wanna finish below Everton and lose at home to us. We just don't ever play well at Anfield. I'll say it again, i'll be AMAZED if we win today.

Defending is an art, I feel. Today, Chelsea must defend well, in order to win this game. Any chaos on defense against the likes of Suarez will be punished. This game will be won on who will defend better.

The team that makes less mistakes defensively, will come out victorious.