Liverpool v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Benitez, Torres and Benayoun all heading back to Anfield.......

Getting 3 points on Sunday to go along with the win today would be an excellent return though I would likely to be satisfied with a point as well. Think we definitely need to avoid a defeat here and we will remain in the driving seat.

Play our best, we can win this and quite comfortably aswell.

Forget Anfield factor, forget they use to be good, we are a much better side than Liverpool right now and it's time to start showing it in the head to heads.

Play our best, we can win this and quite comfortably aswell.

Forget Anfield factor, forget they use to be good, we are a much better side than Liverpool right now and it's time to start showing it in the head to heads.

At the Bridge earlier in the season, we were way too conservative

A tough game at Liverpool, I feel.

Somehow, Liverpool always gave Chelsea troubles. It won´t be any different on Sunday.

Chelsea needs to play as good as in the second half against Citeh to have any chance here.

To walk out of Liverpool with 3 points in the bag, wouldn´t that be something ?

Perhaps, Fernando shows his repertoire on Sunday & pops one in.

Recently, we have seen BA & Torres sharing the duties. Even if BA starts I still would like to see Torres coming in, let´s say for 25-30 minutes. Somehow, Fernando, runs, fights, passes, even scored... seems to be much better, lately.

'Liverpool is where my family live now,' the Spaniard said. 'I have been there for six years and have very good memories.

'I cannot hide that I am really pleased to be going there to see a lot of old friends.

'The main thing is to stay in the top three and what I want is to win at Liverpool.

'And after, I wish them all the best and if they can win all their games until the end of the season, that will be fantastic.

'But as a professional, I am sure they will try and win and we will try win.'

- Benitez