Liverpool v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The days of the double!

I remember some Man U fans in my school were saying that Liverpool deliberately lost so that Chelsea can take the title from Man U. Arrogant cunts.

Burn your school, too many United fans there.

A win at Anfield would probably secure Chelsea´s place in the CL next season, so go for it.

Cahill, Cole-match fitness, Marin - thigh, injured again are out. Despite of it, Chelsea should line-up one strong team, I feel.

Burn your school, too many United fans there.

and some awesome Chelsea fans (like me). The UTD fans in my school don't even watch football lol. There's a UTD fan in my school who doesn't even know their scores. Someone tells him UTD beat Chelsea and he like literally chases me all over the school trying to annoy me lol. They went mad after the 3-2 (well only 2 UTD fans in my school actually saw the game)

Man City beating Spurs later would be a good start for us to begin with. Would reduce the pressure slightly to win today.

Nonetheless, am desperately hoping we can get the 3 points today though it's more of hope than optimism.

A win at Anfield would probably secure Chelsea´s place in the CL next season, so go for it.

Cahill, Cole-match fitness, Marin - thigh, injured again are out. Despite of it, Chelsea should line-up one strong team, I feel.

Cole's still not fully fit? Wasn't his injury for 2 weeks? We needed him for this game. Anyways if he's not fully fit then he should come on for 20/30 mins against Basel so that he is better for the EPL game against Swansea.

Man City beating Spurs later would be a good start for us to begin with. Would reduce the pressure slightly to win today.

Nonetheless, am desperately hoping we can get the 3 points today though it's more of hope than optimism.

City are away so I am not too confident.

Cole's still not fully fit? Wasn't his injury for 2 weeks? We needed him for this game. Anyways if he's not fully fit then he should come on for 20/30 mins against Basel so that he is better for the EPL game against Swansea.

Match fitness for Cahill & Cole. These two just started training on Friday, I believe.

I believe, against Basel, both will play.

The Spurs´s key players are still injured, so Citeh should whip them today, it eases pressure on Chelsea, as pointed above.

Liverpool have really turned into our boogey team in the league. Have we managed to beat them since 2010?

1 win in 7 in all competitions since then - W1 D1 L5. The only win obviously came in the FA Cup Final.

Keep suarez quiet and you keep liverpool quiet. We are the better team. I am expecting hazard to have a better game than last time and if mata is on form we should be able to yet it done. It will be tough.

And if we lose can we leave rafa there...

Keep suarez quiet and you keep liverpool quiet. We are the better team. I am expecting hazard to have a better game than last time and if mata is on form we should be able to yet it done. It will be tough.

fixed

Suarez's a certified cunt, put something in his food before the match so he'd be in the washroom 4eva.

That's the only way to stop that cunt imo :P